Reply to Thread

Thread: new windows please

Recruit

new windows please

It is hard to be in trade window and have to continually switch to global or help window to chat. I think a split window setup would be a better way, then we can watch chat and watch trade at the same time.
    Also it's kinda hard to tell if my resources are in the positive or negative sometimes due to my high volume of trading. So another idea is add a window which shows all resources with hourly increase or decrease amounts. Maybe have it refresh every minute or have it continually keep track of current upticks or downticks. For instance, if my farms are showing that they produce 200 wheat per hour, I add a farm, then I see it showing a production change to 210 wheat per hour. At the moment it just shows total amounts in mayors house and the single building shows what it produces in a certain amount of time. That leaves me having to try and calculate all the similar buildings, their increase per lvl, divide 1 hr in the times for a production, times the number of buildings... way to hard. Just please create a calculating program to control building production :-)
    thnx

http://forum.castleempireonline.com/...per-Diary-1-13

This would be a good thread to read.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

World
    Zeus
    Their already planning to make the trade into a new window all on its own plus all those things you said such as the resource calculator. So ye, read the link above.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    Their already planning to make the trade into a new window all on its own plus all those things you said such as the resource calculator. So ye, read the link above.
    Yep link tells everything you need to know...
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro702 View Post
    Yep link tells everything you need to know...
    Yep

Reply to Thread