Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures

Angry Pictures

I see they have a thing going on to take pics and turn them into them to win a prize.. Well I have some real bad news.. I don't know how to take pics on my comp.. So this contest is useless to me... Go figure only them that know comps get into the fun.. Also how many of you think this game gets REAL BORING REAL FAST..Like it takes for ever to make anything here. It cost an arm and a leg to buy anything here to boost your speed... Like it will take me 4 days to build an army to take on 100 Bandits.. Whats up with that??? Also I found if you run out of supplies like ORE you research for it and it comes back in the same place.. Great going it wasn't gone after all.. Just a way to make you use up supplies.. The only way that you can do anything in this game is to shut down everything but your farms, mines, loggers, foresters, fishers, and Smelters for 4 days.. This way you get the supplies you need to do something.. It is getting real dumb real fast.. Let me and the people who run this game what you think of this.. Looking forward to hearing from you.. Have a great day.. Oh yes and the people behind the game can also post to me.. would love to hear what you think of this.. As well as others would also...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    you do realize that you don't have to play this game don't you? if you don't know how to take a screen shot, why don't you try reading the initial posts before jumping to conclusions?

http://forum.castleempireonline.com/...ot-of-the-Week

the gm even posted the following:

"Tips: To get the image link, you can upload your image on Photobucket or Imageshack. Not sure how to take a screenshot? Click here."

have you ever considered this game to be a casual one? meaning that it's not fast paced where you build an army and just run through everything in one sitting? if that's the case, this game wouldn't last past a day. also, at the end of every 7 days, you get gems to use in the gem shop. i haven't played any games at all that gave any of their players the slight bit of freebie from their cash shop without doing anything except logging in once a day. if you don't have the patience to wait for your materials to accumulate, you can always focus on a stockpiling a specific resource and trade for what you need. this game is great in a sense where you can do what you need to do and then get out of your chair and literally stop, and smell the roses. i will admit that the tutorial doesn't teach crap about what you really need to build but that's where the forums and the other players are here for. they even have a friggin help channel with other players who actually help. if this game is getting dumb real fast for you, it's obviously not fast enough. feel free to try any of the other thousands of mmo's out there and give them a piece of your mind while you're at it. good luck on your travels.

tl;dr version: zug zug

p.s. i know you're not supposed to feed the trolls but come on....
    link to the building layout guide
    link to the farm layout guide

Reply to Thread