Quote Originally Posted by Bartimaeus View Post
I have to agree with Kaspa on this DarthVader did vanish on us a few days after I joined. Slamabad with a few officers(the ones who were still active) left the guild and started a new one The knightes Watches [TKEW]. After a few weeks though there was trouble within the guild:

Kaspa was banned from the guild by slam and only a few people know the full story behind it(not me so don't ask me any questions I only know kaspa's side slam keeps mostly to himself about what happened) and only a few of those will talk.

A couple of weeks after that I was banned from the guild for supposedly trying to rip the guild apart(even though I was trying to get new people to JOIN the guild not trying to take people away from it) and had to start my own guild as Kaspa has already done. When an officer of the guild(legaltheft also a friend of mine) went asking slam about why he had me booted slam decided to demote his officer and legal left after that.

I believe Kaspa is a good and honorable leader and anyone who needs or wants to join a guild should join his.

As an alternative though my guild The Solamnic Knights [TSK] is currently accepting members especially those new to the game or those people who want to help new people learn about the game.

[TSK] will be posting a forum thread about our guild very soon.

Hope to See You in Game
Bart
Thank you for the endorsement Bart, you're alright. If you and your guild need anything let us know