Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Republic Elites

Republic Elites

REPUBLIC ELITES

History and description Republic Elites was founded in february by slamabad and myself. We both envisioned an elite style guild with strong allies and committed members. These last few weeks our guild has grown and become everything we had hoped and more. We now have a very selective recruitment process and chose only those who have great potential and will with our help grow to strong players. When pvp comes we will be ready. To join you must message DarthVader2012, Isnstar, Xehanort, slamabad, in game and be lvl 19+. Don't wait too long to join , spaces are disappearing fast.

Government We have a primarily democratic government comprised of myself and my fellow officers. On major guild decisions I take surveys to determine the popular decision. We are always open to suggestions by our members.

ALLIES

Gamelytic
    Last edited by DarthVader2012; 03-14-12 at 10:08 pm.

Recruit
    i completely cast my vote for this guild and its members. since the day i joined its been non-stop help and assistance and friendly people to talk to.

Recruit
    I must admit, I didn't think it would grow as fast as it did, on Febuary 17th it was created. thousands of gold have been put into making enough slots, this has been a team effort, and thats what a guild is about.

It has grown quickly even in the small amount of time I've been with you guys. Props!

Very Nice you guys grew like flys on a wall. O.o

Recruit
    Nice Guild!!!!

Recruit
    Great Guild !!!

Recruit
    Upbonk lvl 18 very soon to be 19.

Looking for a guild that helps me understand the game, level, communicates and allows me to assist others. I'm patient, respectful and can be witty! Posts below seem very positive....hence my wish to join.

P.S. I'm on mid week daily for approx 4 hrs....weekends almost all day!

World
    Zeus
    It was a great guild until DarthVader2012 vanished on us... So sad, why'd you disappear Darth and leave us with that man... The guild has turned into [TKEW] The Knightes Watches and us the [WgDd] Walking Dead became the alternative so hit me up if your looking for honest helpful people. I'm trying to run our new guild like Darth ran his for the time i spent there with him at the helm.
    Last edited by Kaspa000; 07-27-12 at 10:15 pm.
    Ka$pA

World
    Zeus
    I have to agree with Kaspa on this DarthVader did vanish on us a few days after I joined. Slamabad with a few officers(the ones who were still active) left the guild and started a new one The knightes Watches [TKEW]. After a few weeks though there was trouble within the guild:

Kaspa was banned from the guild by slam and only a few people know the full story behind it(not me so don't ask me any questions I only know kaspa's side slam keeps mostly to himself about what happened) and only a few of those will talk.

A couple of weeks after that I was banned from the guild for supposedly trying to rip the guild apart(even though I was trying to get new people to JOIN the guild not trying to take people away from it) and had to start my own guild as Kaspa has already done. When an officer of the guild(legaltheft also a friend of mine) went asking slam about why he had me booted slam decided to demote his officer and legal left after that.

I believe Kaspa is a good and honorable leader and anyone who needs or wants to join a guild should join his.

As an alternative though my guild The Solamnic Knights [TSK] is currently accepting members especially those new to the game or those people who want to help new people learn about the game.

[TSK] will be posting a forum thread about our guild very soon.

Hope to See You in Game
    Bart

Reply to Thread