Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CEO - Combat Simulator

World
    Zeus
    Many, many thanks. I love your work.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Hello, I have just initiated a diversion to a new more powerful server. It may take some time until the diversion is effective in each. The domain stays the same!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for letting us know. Two quick questions, hope you don't mind:

1. Any chance you'd add a function to just calculate a battle 1000 times? Would save the repetitive clicking of the Simulate button.
    2. On the filtering function within the Hall of Fame area, could you default all the troops to On, instead of Off? Lots of times, the best configurations use cannons, and so I have to select every other troop type except cannons to get rid of them. Since the HOF numbers automatically include all possible troop configurations, it'd be easier to turn a couple/few troops off, than to have to turn seven or eight on.

The site is awesome, you've done great work on it.

World
    Zeus
    1. Any chance you'd add a function to just calculate a battle 1000 times? Would save the repetitive clicking of the Simulate button.
    No, that's not possible because it would take too long, especially simulations with many rounds.
    But there is a function that should make simulating more enjoyable.

Conditions:
    • Simulate up to 200 repetitions
    • maximum number of rounds is 5
    Then the simulation gets simulated automatically up to 1000. You just have to wait some seconds, then click again on „simulate battle“.

2. On the filtering function within the Hall of Fame area, could you default all the troops to On, instead of Off? Lots of times, the best configurations use cannons, and so I have to select every other troop type except cannons to get rid of them. Since the HOF numbers automatically include all possible troop configurations, it'd be easier to turn a couple/few troops off, than to have to turn seven or eight on.
    Yes, it's a good idea. I think I'll implement it tomorrow!

World
    Zeus
    Getting an error when trying to run simulations right now:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'DatabaseException' with message 'Die Datenbankabfrage konnte nicht ausgeführt werden, da sie Fehler enthält: Table './db358367/defeated_troops' is marked as crashed and should be repaired | UPDATE `defeated_troops` SET `date` = '2012-04-20 05:44:07' WHERE `simulation_id` = 31464' in /kunden/358367_59192/webseiten/dso_kampfsimulator/includes/classes/database.class.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /kunden/358367_59192/webseiten/dso_kampfsimulator/includes/classes/managers/simulation.manager.php(837): Database->query('UPDATE? ...') #1 /kunden/358367_59192/webseiten/dso_kampfsimulator/includes/simulation.inc.php(342): Simulation_Manager->updateSimulationTime('31464') #2 /kunden/358367_59192/webseiten/dso_kampfsimulator/includes/ajax_simulation.inc.php(10): include('/kunden/358367_...') #3 {main} thrown in /kunden/358367_59192/webseiten/dso_kampfsimulator/includes/classes/database.class.php on line 48

My adventure guides (250 General supported)

World
    Zeus
    Hi, a table has been crashed. I repaired it some seconds ago.

World
    Zeus
    nice one thx!
    winsland

Soldier
    it seems that whatever adjustments you have made recently have cause some side effects in the adventure page. When you are selecting the troops, say i do not have elite soldiers (E) or cannoneers (K), and i de-select them in the options, they are still coming up in the suggestions for the troop combinations.

Thanks and all in all a great site.

Es scheint, daß alles, was Korrekturen, die sie haben vor kurzem dazu führen, dass einige Nebenwirkungen, die in das Abenteuer Seite. Wenn sie den Soldaten, sagen ich habe nicht die Elite Soldat (E) oder kanonier (K), und ich de-wählen sie in den Optionen, sie sind noch immer in der Vorschläge für die Truppe kombinationen.

Danke

(sorry for the bad translation, but i think you get the idea)
    Last edited by Evelude; 04-20-12 at 12:28 pm. Reason: adding german

World
    Zeus
    Oh, you're right! I updated the adventure page yesterday and I obviously forgot to filter the display. It's fixed.

World
    Zeus
    I'm wondering about a result I'm getting. One of the camp in island of the pirates I have this setup for on my guide. Previously the sim said that the first wave would kill all 30 caltrops. Now it says 29-30 but it still shows (∅ 30). I have to bump the first wave up to 39R to get it to have a minimum of 30 caltrops killed. Is this right or is there some issue here?

My adventure guides (250 General supported)

Reply to Thread