Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CEO - Combat Simulator

World
    Zeus

CEO - Combat Simulator

Hello,

I am the author of the battle simulator http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...fsimulator/us/ which is very popular in germany, france and russia.
    If you have any problems or questions about the simulator, just ask. I'll try to answer all of your questions.

Regards

1. Basic functions

1.1 Simulate battle

Give your units into the simulator and also the enemy units and click on "Simulate battle". Then the battle is currently being simulated 50x and displays the result. Have you already carried out other users from the same simulation, the number of the performed simulations can also be higher. To obtain the most reliable results, the simulations should be performed as often. Click repeatedly on the button "combat simulation" to increase the number of currently up to 1000.
    Experience has shown that this value is more than sufficient to provide reliable results.

Let us therefore fight by 10 recruits and 15 archers against 10 scavengers:

1.2 The simulation result

After clicking on the "fight simulate" the browser window is centered on the simulation results. It ehält information about the minimum, maximum and average losses of its own and the enemy units.
    Furthermore, displays the number of simulations carried out for this fight (in this case, 150), the minimum, maximum and average number of combat rounds, and the expected experience points (EP).

By clicking on "Spent Resources" you can also see what goods they will lose this fight.

1.3 Advanced functions

You scroll down a bit in the simulation result, you will come across a link to the "Simulations of other users." There, all simulations are listed, which were conducted over a period of several hours from other users for exactly this enemy camp (10 raiders). Often there is unity constellations that are more suitable opponent for the camp than the one we chose above in the simulator (10 recruit 15 archers).

As a further aid, the simulation can be performed even link to be able to show, for example, here in the forum or to refer to it elsewhere. This generates a link that appears below the simulation results.

1.4 The example simulation

You scroll a little further down, you come across the word "sample simulation." Clicking on it opens the course of a simulation carried out for this fight. Further details can be obtained by clicking on Show "On the Divided damage" and "intermediate result". Using the example simulation can be easily and struggles to understand in detail.

Last edited by Asipak; 04-10-12 at 05:08 am.

Have been using your combat simulator for awhile now. Excellent work and thank you.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Just want to give my thanks for your excellent work. Keep it up!

World
    Zeus
    This is a great battle sim. Thank you!
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

World
    Zeus
    I'm glad to hear that. Thanks.

Recruit
    Yes, It is a great simulator... any reason why it is not working for the past few days?

World
    Zeus
    Agreed, I use this sim before I hit any camp. Its a wonderful tool. I look forward to when its back up and running.

Signature by me!

Soldier
    he is on vacation and the site broke.

http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...l=1#post523019

World
    Zeus
    glad to hear that he's aware of the issue and trying to get it fixed. can't work on my adventure guides with it down

My adventure guides (250 General supported)

World
    Zeus
    Hello,

I'm sorry for my late answer but I see, you found the german thread.

The simulator is back online now at http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...fsimulator/us/. Unfortunately, I don't have access to my webspace and I don't know why so I had to switch to another hoster. Funpic.de is a freehoster, so there will be some layers now that appear to annoy you, but it'll be only a temporary solution. I bought some new webspace but the setup takes some time.

Happy simulating!
    Last edited by Asipak; 04-08-12 at 01:07 pm.

Reply to Thread