Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SidV's adventure journal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Red face SidV's adventure journal

Hi there!

Hi there,

i play since a while on the UK server and share there some info's to the adventures i've played. First of all for myself *lol* if i wanna play it again, but also for the people who ask me ingame about tactical questions (how i played that... or this and so on). I thought its maybe also useful for the castle empire guys and post here the infos for you too.

BTW: The Links go to the UK Forum and pop up in a new window, but should be full readable from you. If you have questions or so please leave here a comment. So its easy to handle for me because i have to do changes only on one forum. The reward infos in the adventures are translated screens from the german wiki and not from me. A link to the wiki is also in my signature.

See Yu,
    SidV

Some Info's to the adventure seek rewards:

Adventure Pro Tips

Adventure List:
    IMPORTANT: Please check the garrison settings always by yourself with the combat simulator too. I could not 100% guarantee, that there aren't any typing errors left.
    1 Player Adventures:

Bounty Hounter (Tutorial Adventure) [1 Player/3 Days/202XP]
    Traitors [1 Player/3 Days/8710XP]
    Witch Of The Swamp [1 Player/2 Days/5663XP]
    The Island Of The Pirates [1 Player/2 Days/2752XP]
    Horseback [1 Player/2 Days/7230XP]
    Outlaws [1 Player/4 Days/14020XP]
    Old Friends [1 Player/2 Days/6810XP]
    2 Player Adventures:

The Dark Priests [2 Player/2 Days/5975XP]
    Stealing From The Rich [2 Player/4 Days/11870XP]
    The Nords [2 Player/8 Days/27530XP]
    Sons Of The Veld [2 Player/8 Days/33440XP]
    Motherly Love [2 Player/2 Days/3030XP]
    3 Player Adventures:

Victor The Vicious [3 Player/8 Days/27482XP]
    Secluded Experiments [3 Player/10 Days/39935XP]
    The Dark Brotherhood [3 Player/8 Days/51978XP]
    The Black Knights [3 Player/9 Days/28175XP]
    Planned Adventures (not implemented at the moment)

Wild Mary [1 Player/2,5 Days/19290XP]
    Surprise Attack [2 Player/4 Days/41820XP]
    Gunpowder [3 Player/4 Days/37785XP]
    Roaring Bull [3 Player/5 Days/37580XP]
    Bandit Nest [1 Player/2 Days/9880XP]
    Event Adventures

- Easter Event 2012 [Infos will follow soon]

Save The Christmas Feast 2011 [1 Player/2340/2660 or 3610/4890XP]
    Shortcuts:
    R = Recruits
    B = Bowman
    C = Cavalry
    M = Milita
    S = Soldier
    LB = LongBowman
    A = Crossbowman
    E = Elite Soldier
    K = Cannoneer

World
    Zeus
    Thank You SidV for bringing these guides over here for us to better access them
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Soldier
    A lot of these out dated guides are very well written. I don't think I could lose 1,700+ troops (or even half of that) running outlaws if I tried.

My youtube channel for Total War https://www.youtube.com/user/AnjinSanTW

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro702 View Post
    Thank You SidV for bringing these guides over here for us to better access them
    NP its not more effort for me so i thought is a good idea to post the infos here directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerose View Post
    A lot of these out dated guides are very well written. I don't think I could lose 1,700+ troops (or even half of that) running outlaws if I tried.
    Hi Aerose, thx too ... if you have a better version for outlaws let me know. BTW i know there its possible to block 2 camps ... but i'm to lazy until now to make a blocking version for them ^^

See Yu,
    SidV

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Excellent

Thanks SidV, I found your thread sometime ago and Jethro added it to our guides list.

Very kind of you to port it over here for us, I am sure I am not the only one to say, looking forward to future updates.

Thanks again for your time on these.

Sera

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by SidV View Post
    BTW i know there its possible to block 2 camps ...
    There are 9 blocks... 10 if you include an impractical extra block that only save 15R. Two magic words "German wiki".

Soldier

Soldier
    While there is value in seeing them block the camps, the true value imo is when to release the generals and what troops you sent (I dont know that it matters but hey, all the how to stuff ya know) in the block generals.

Soldier
    All of which can be found here http://siedler-vision.de/abenteuer-ubersicht/

I give the edge to my guildmates. But I don't take credit for the guides, the credit goes to the people that maintain and constantly update the german wiki. I just utilize the information provided. You can get literal translations with a translator (google or chrome) and study the pictures for a few min to get the gist. Some of the information I had to go to the test server to get from actual german players but I'll give you the most important piece. A BH general fights twice as fast as a normal general. This is imperative to know when you start doing the advanced blocks and you never ever ever ever EVER perform the actual block with a BH general. Regular generals are for blocking & BH generals are for killing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ahh okay i see. Yeap thx for the info Aerose, maybe i will play Outlaws some times again... and then i try the blocks

BTW: For me is that only a "journal" from adventures i've played. And i upload here only tactical maps from adventures i've played myself ^^ its not a compendium of "best tactical maps" Sure, i try to reduce also the losses... but for some adventures (Outlaws, Experiments, Witch and so on) i have not the time and not the will to make new maps. Who plays Outlaws??? *hrhrhr*

But maybe some like my outdated maps ^^

Reply to Thread