Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happens when a lvl 3 farm harvests that last wheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdaeni View Post
    But the problem I have with destroying a resource when it has just one or two things left, I am never watching close enough!
    When you destroy something you get 20% of the build costs back. So yes max return would be destroying it with 1 or 2 left. But anything less than 20% is good.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Actually you get 25% back - apparently this changed some time ago, without much (any?) fanfare. But hover over the bomb & you'll see. It's rounded down to the nearest whole number. For a farm, the build costs are 40 fwp, 20 stone & 20 tools. Demolishing a farm, (any level), returns 10 fwp, 5 stone & 5 tools. Ratios are consistent across all building types/levels.

And while I've been interested in what happens in this exact scenario many times, I've never taken the time to figure it out, so kudos to you, Evelude. Hope you find a better cure for your boredom in the future.

I also refuse to micro-manage resources at the level where I'm waiting for a farm to get to level 1 to demolish it just to reclaim 5 rocks. I'm pretty sure I could come up with 5000 ways to spend my time more productively. Heck, it's probably about time for SportsCenter to start again - watching it for the 9th time would be time better spent.

25% back? Alright, must have missed that changed at some point. I have never really bothered to watch it very closely. I agree with you Hobknocker, watching the 9th round of Sportscenter is probably more productive than waiting for the 1 unit left demolish.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

Soldier
    in my defense, it did take what, 2 days for me to be on and paying attention to it closely enough to notice, and I am sure like most of you I replace 20+ fields daily. And yes, sportscenter was on, just in commercial...

Reply to Thread