Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Server down?

Quote Originally Posted by shortpower View Post
    is server down? hey man whats are guild website
    Last edited by Bobj; 03-07-12 at 10:50 pm. Reason: Redacted

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    sent him it in PMs sir Bob. Probably not helpful to put it up on here - theres no stopping random people from joining currently

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearakudo View Post
    length of downtime doesnt bother anyone NEAR as much as the randomness of it and with no warning - or in this case terrible warning
    Just let it go..It is a free game after all. Just be Patient. I'm sure they're working their best to fix this problem.

Recruit
    You know what I just realized?.... they just created a virtual natural disaster! Certainly keeps us on our feet lol. 10 levels worth of gold smelters and coinages running w/o buffs... yup.... gfg

Recruit
    thanks man.. ill do this while they tricked us doing maintenance! lol i guess they like to say there going to do maintenance and they do it 3 hours before. come on get your times right .. i work second shift was hoping to get all my stuff up before it and bam i get home at 11pm est time and its down.. sucks lol

Recruit
    still people where hoping to get there stuff restocked before... my whole island is a farm ville and if i dont get on and replenish all my wheat fields then my whole chain is f.... lol!!!!!! **** you maintenance lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So I was just reading this, doesn't this contradict what the other maintenance message stated? 400 GMT is 11PM EST correct?

Dear Settlers,
    Please find below the major news of this week!
    A. Maintenance Thursday
    As you may already know, this Thursday maintenance will be very unusual.
    In order to reduce the lag and make it easier for players to access/log into the game, BlueByte will be physicaly upgrading some of the hardware on the servers.
    BlueByte wants to start having maintenances very early in the morning so that most players will no longer be affected by them.
    So with this in mind, the maintenance has been scheduled to start at 04:00h GMT and should finish around 14:00h GMT. The hardware change and update will make this one much longer.
    During this time the website and forum might not be available at all
    We don't have any official info yet on the future times of the maintenance, but it should be around 04:00 to 08:00h GMT on Thursdays.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    im still getting server call fail and heving to relog every 30 secs to a min havent been able to play for 3 weeks now

Reply to Thread