Reply to Thread

Thread: Faster bulding

Question Faster bulding

Is there a way to increase your building time (make the time to build something shorter) To me it seems that the more stuff you build the longer it takes to get the buildings done

I think it might be one of the possible effects from the cheese sandwich that you use on the mayors house- however its random and don't quote me on that.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Gems will instant-finish buildings under construction, so ... yes, there is a way to make the building time shorter.

I agree with you.. it takes forever to build anything in this game.. It also takes way too much stuff to build it also.. This is becoming a very very very boring game.. I do more waiting on building things then I do playing this game... Something needs to be done to make it a lot more interesting.. If it stay like this nobody will play it.. REAL BORING...

You seem to have a lot of complaints about this game Fifield. Its a game of patience and economy management with a little combat thrown in for fun. This may not be the game for you.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDet View Post
    You seem to have a lot of complaints about this game Fifield. Its a game of patience and economy management with a little combat thrown in for fun. This may not be the game for you.
    well said Sir Det! XD

you might want to try your luck on FPS game Fifield.lol
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

This is like playing a RTS like people play chess through e-mail. Instead of all the action happening over a few hours, it can happen over a few years.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobj View Post
    This is like playing a RTS like people play chess through e-mail. Instead of all the action happening over a few hours, it can happen over a few years.
    I used to play thru snail mail. takes longer. we had a week to make a move.

Reply to Thread