Reply to Thread

Thread: Combat Simulator Upgrade

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Combat Simulator Upgrade

The Combat simulator at [link invalid - removed] has been upgraded. In addition to a new look & feel which more closely resembles the game and should be easier to use, the 5 new adventures from the Testing Server have been added, and should be ready to go for the rollout at the end of March. Also, due to popular request, Towers and Fortified Towers have been added to all adventures, just in case I missed one.

I've got more coming, so keep an eye out for more changes coming soon. As always, if there are any problems, let me know by emailing me.

-Draxxon
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 08-09-16 at 01:17 pm.

World
    Zeus
    It looks AWESOME!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It does look nice, but I've stopped using it because of the annoying pop up ads that you load from the bottom of the page.

Nice work on the sim though.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm sorry about the ads. I've tried to make them so that they go away as soon as possible, and so that you can close them. One of the reasons for it is that I've just leased a 2nd server for the simulator to help with load balancing, and to help with one of the coming features. (it's a secret)

So, please forgive the ads. I've determined NEVER to use ads that pop up in other windows, or that fade over the entire screen. These would help me cover the cost of the servers better, but are too annoying for me to even contemplate.

-Draxxon
    Last edited by Draxxon; 03-18-12 at 09:17 am.

World
    Zeus
    Why does it seem to have 1 loss for many setups that would not lose?

My adventure guides (250 General supported)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The minimum calculation is what would happen if EVERY troop were to hit for the VERY MINIMUM amount on every hit. This is a pretty much impossible situation (unless you're VERY unlucky), but is a good indiction of whether you *COULD* lose or not. (if somewhat unrealistic). I'm working on a much faster simulation engine that will eliminate the need for this type of Min/Max design, but it will be a few weeks before I get it up and running.

-Draxxon

Reply to Thread