Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from EX KOC Players

Recruit

Greetings from EX KOC Players

Hello, their have been recent issues in KOC, and huge uproar with Kabam, hence thousands of Koc players are leaving that game, I was nominated by 3 of the domains(called servers here) to go look for some alternative game, i found Lord of Ultima and Castle Empire to be great games, Personally i like this game. but i notice this game lacks PVP, or Alliance vs Alliance(Guild) senarios.
    my question is, if you guys plan to make PVP soon, we the 3 domains of koc would love to land on this game, and make this our new home.

Please reply.
    Thank you

World
    Zeus
    I came from KoC myself and I can't honestly answer your question myself as Im not BB or anything but rumor is don't hold your breath. I wouldn't mind seeing pvp hit but I also think it should be an optional type thing. I'd be rather upset if someone could come to my island and knock it all down leaving me with next to nothing. So I think pvp is still a bit off in the future...they need to structure it right if they don't intend to lose a good chunk of players as it is now. Anyway happy hunting.

Signature by me!

Recruit
    like koc, we dont have to see our empire knocked down, rather some resources looted and troops killed,

World
    Zeus
    If thats the route they take it may not be so bad, but since I haven't really heard much about how pvp will go down on this game im skeptical...you can surely attest to the disappointments of the developers from time to time if you've played under Kabam none the less I have an idea for pvp that Im writing up and its a bit long winded and involved but once it's done I'll post it up on the suggestions thread and see where it goes from there.

Signature by me!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I still play some KOC, but this is better, imo

Reply to Thread