Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Generals going AWOL

Soldier
    this goes without saying. still waiting for my 2 BH, i just hope they reach my adventure zone in two hours time or BB will be getting an angry ticket from me soon. this sux and i'm getting disappointed with this game, really disappointed (way to keep your players BB).
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Same here - sent to adventure and were missing. After an extra long time - they showed up. Ok, so figured something like the travel bug that takes extra time, just can't see the lenght. So I attached 1 camp and won (have the mail to prove it). So I send 2 more generals to get the rest of the needed troops there to finish adv.

Well, I go back to my island - all generals are gone and also the camp I attacked (an won) is back. Now missing generals again........

I knew the german site was having the issue where generals were disappearing, which is why the Easter event was delayed. So, somehow, we didn't get the Easter even, but we got their bug, doesn't sound right...... Big disappointment, glad that our guild has good people - as that's all that's keeping me here. Great company, as we know the game isn't getting better (recently).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    started dark priests sent my generals they went missing this was 2 pm est. I came here first, did the wait and see now i come back my generals are home the adventure is gone as well. The progress on my island is back to the point where before i started the adventure wtf.

Recruit
    My guild was talking about it and warned me up front before i started any adventures today. I love how -bad- BB has been about testing their updates. Speaking as a programmer, this is actually quite sad.

Anyway, for giggles i started a traitors just now to see what would happen.

Order of events (not that BB debugging department cares)
    1) Started Adv and visited the island to get quest
    2) went back, sent general - main island star menu shows greyed out and a travel time
    3) Waited for it to enter the mayors house, then went back to traitors - main island general is missing
    4) Traitors island - general does not appear

We'll see what happenes in 30 or so

Recruit
    Same here, 2 normal generals and 1 battle hardened, to the nords.

Recruit
    My generals finally showed back up . . . but i took nearly 3 hours, they were never in the star menu. I'm not doing another adv until they post about this, I'd suggest the same for others as my guild has reported bugs once actually IN the adventure too just like some others in this thread...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    now mine are gone too, and someone else sending to the same adventure gone ... also can not talk in global or see trade chat. This happened earlier today too and the generals reappeared at my home island after being sent and with no troops. Sort of like hour long lag ...

Recruit
    Rabbit i saw you in global earlier, i just went back to the tab and it was updating like every half a second. You couldnt keep up or read anything it was spazzing so bad. My global and trade still work, try Ctrl-F5 on your window to force reload. Helps me when my graphics get all jacked up or i have 2 news channels or something

EDIT: Lols, as i said that, i lost chat server connection and got logged out
    EDIT2: Seems my reset was a rollback - my timer on traitors went backwards about 45mins
    Last edited by Tearakudo; 04-06-12 at 01:07 pm.

Soldier
    BB reply is Here
    Last edited by Evelude; 04-06-12 at 01:35 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my adventure is gone as well but my 9 generals and 1800 troops have vanished and are not in my star menu either. plz help

Reply to Thread