Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Generals going AWOL

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Generals going AWOL

I sent two battle hardened generals to Dark Brotherhood, and now they're completely missing. I cannot find them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same thing happened to me I sent 3 generals home from The Nords earlier today and the generals are gone they arn't in star menu or anything.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Had this happen to me on return from SFTR. I just logged out, and came back in about 30 ~ 45 mins. Everyone was where I expected them to be.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They do take way over 30 minutes to come back sometimes a real pain to an already pain in the butt operation since you have to send the generals back and forth back and forth to reload troops (I really hope they fix this some day especially before pvp when I hope to play the game more then 30 minutes a day which is all I need to right now).

This problem may happen if the quest log does not have the adventure check marked so open the log by your avatar and make sure the adventure is check marked.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    They were completely hidden for about an hour or more, then appeared. I've had the slow transfer time before, this was different. Ah, well, they're working now.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This is still happening

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    same here still..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    mine i sent home from an adventure disappeared. I am thinking its something to do with server lag between us and them. That what we do here doesn't register there right away. Just very Odd. maybe their doing some server maintenance in the background.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am missing 4 BHG sent to motherly, never got there, not at home either.

Recruit
    I finished a nords and my 2 Battlehardened generals never returned, this was over an hour ago.
    Can we get some kind of acknowledgement from BlueByte about this? Talk about ruining a holiday weekend... no adventures cause you have no generals left.

Woot?! Also the troops mine were carrying were quite expensive, so if they could be returned with the generals that'd be superb...

Note: THEY ARE NOT IN THE STAR MENU, that is what this post is about.
    Last edited by Zensation; 04-06-12 at 11:19 am.

Reply to Thread