Quote Originally Posted by hightillidie420 View Post
Welll basically i see this game as a dieing game, they charge large amount of gems for ingame items that no one should buy cause they can sell gems to other players for te currency of 2gc per gem, so make the gems based off the trade not just random numbers. like it shouldnt cost me 35 gems for a stack of HWP's when thats 70gc currency and a stack of hwp sells for 12g. doesnt make sence for 90 percent of the items. 5k gems for a 250 general like yea lets spend 50 dollars so i can lose less troops... like if u want to make money off this game do it the right way, and implement gem to coin ratios in the trade. not oh buying silo send gold oh he logged off now im out 1500gc and BB couldnt care less.. so brutal and btw even if u have everything lvl 2 instead of lvl 5 whats the point in playing a game where all u do is make coin to spend it on stuff to make more coin? i dont get the lay out of this game like what keeps lvl 50's playing it? cause i know some people who make 15k gold a day basically meaning in 1 month time he has enough coins to upgrade everything in his town
and make more gold? to spend on adventures which make him more gold? like stop being lazy and figure out a good pvp system or atleast a better pve system not i sent my troops in they won huray lets build 200 more and do it again!!!!!
Agree