Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade exemple 600 woods --> 620 horses

Recruit
    ya, i totally just posted tools for sausage at 200->100 and got three people to do the trade, and the coal supplier is probably someone who only runs their coker buffed, in which case the 600 logs is the same as 600 coal, more if it's upgraded to 3 or 4

World
    Zeus
    This thread just goes to show somethings only worth what someones willing to give. I specialize in sausage production myself and I make 9k sausage a day. Its nothing for me to trade a bit more sausage for something I don't produce enough or need a bit extra of. That's generally why I only try to trade goods vs other goods instead of goods to coins. If it didn't take coins to upgrade buildings I'd never have a single coin for anything.

Signature by me!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ahey I give +100 awesome points to Dreamsfear. I completely agree, if you're trying to convert anything you trade with into coins and then convert that to whatever you're trying to get, I personally have to say you won't get very far in trading. If your mentality towards trade is "Ugh, that's ridiculous, I would make no such trade" then you limit your potential in trade. But if you approach trade as "Meh, I don't need it but I'll do that trade, I'll see if I can get something else for that" then you open so many doors to where you can go take that next step with whatever resource you have. I would always tell new players this idea but it seems hard for them to grasp.
    Last edited by n1i3k6o9n; 04-02-12 at 08:32 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ive been seeing what items go for gold wise then I use a resource and trade it for what I need by going by what the gold value is and Ive had lots of success with it, since Gold is really hard to come by for me, I cant buy with Gold. Ive also noticed people love to trade for high value items with non gold items so thats my advantage to working the trade.

Reply to Thread