Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving Biuldings.

Recruit

Moving Biuldings.

I have read several posts and I think everyone's agreeing , an option to move buildings would be great.

I recently read a post by AOEO who said
    The ability to move buildings: In Lord of Ultima, they gave you a feature that let you move buildings (you could move more buildings the higher your rank was, in this case, the higher your level is) because early on, we will find deposits, the more you conqueror, the better spots you have. So, for instance, the middle of the map, it has lots a marble. You will want to transfer all your old marble masons there, since there are far more deposits. “but now I’ll have to destroy all my masons, and rebuild, I just lost a lot of resources!” with the move buildings feature, you wouldn’t have to worry about that. Now, if you guys want to add a price (1g to move a building, 2g for a level 2 building, etc)"

I believe this is a great idea! I just wanted to put this part on its own thread because you have to read quite a ways down. AOEO has some great ideas and I encourage everyone to look at his thread of ideas because I think some of them could seriously help this game.

This is not the only quote about a move building idea I've seen but I think he words it well. I know that when I started I just put my buildings wherever not thinking about the future; (yes it was stupid) of course now I have all this extra space that i cant use because it's all in little blocks between buildings. I'd really not like to destroy 10 buildings to move 1 and then be able to build 1 more plus the 9 others I had to move. I just don't have resources for that! A key to move the buildings would be great! A price would be fine with me but you know FREE doesn't hurt either. Please take this into consideration and if anyone has something to say about this please post on this thread or make your own.

Recruit

Wink lol

Moving buildings not biuldings. How I hate typos...

Check out this post:

http://forum.castleempireonline.com/...per-Diary-1-13

Moving buildings:

Besides a few buildings like the mayor’s hall, structures can be relocated. In order to reward good planning, movement will cost resources or gems. A moved building will keep its level. After moving a structure, the time of production will be recalculated (distance to a warehouse or resource spot).

Reply to Thread