Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Event Delayed

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Its nice to know that the BB team knows and cares
    A lot games that I unfortunately played, would port an update another server without even double checking if the game was functional
    The local 'development team' for a lack of a better word wouldn't even double check the patch. Experienced players who know what the patch is like on other servers would cry and wail not to update the game at least until the bugs are fixed but they would update the patch anyway...

In case you guys don't know the German servers were not as fortunate as we were. They got the patch first before we did, and they encountered a bug where generals sent on adventures would "disappear" and would not return.
    Last edited by Fates; 04-03-12 at 08:50 pm.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Odd that that crept in with the easter quest since the egg hunting doesn't require Generals.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well for a free game its nice to know what is going on, thank you Kate.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK so the Easter event will be delayed.. no big deal...but you should at least put a guild bank or the move function or even one or two of the new items in the game keep us entertained with some new things to keep our mind off the event not coming until who knows when..just saying give us something to do other than the same ole same ole jazz.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish you could give us something, game is getting booring

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The whole point is to not have down time from these bunnies, Thats why there is nothing to compensate..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    im not asking for compensation just asking for something new to hold us over ya know at east the daily quests

World
    Zeus
    My only complaint about a delayed easter event is, What exactly is the test server there for? I played with the easter items there and didn't seem to find to many issues with it honestly. Don't get me wrong I'm glad it was announced that it would be delayed before hand this time instead of the day of. I'm also sure that there are always unexpected problems just disappointed I suppose...was lookin forward to this event as the last event (christmas) I just started playing and a little rookie that couldn't do much for the event lol.

Sums up how I feel lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey View Post

Signature by me!

Recruit
    awesome audrey

Recruit
    MODS PLEASE RESPOND

Delayed indefinitely is a little scary, I think a lot of players have started planning their play-style around the eventual arrival of this event. Let's say the event gets delayed past the original end date, would the event be cancelled entirely?