Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When will we have a bulk trade system? @_@

Settler
    i about fell out of my chair when i saw roy post that, rofl.

Recruit
    It should be implemented as soon as possible coz the higher your level the greater the demand on resources and click click click takes a lot of time lol... I tried to read the update logs every maintenance but it's all the same... no real updates at all and It's really getting boring

World
    Zeus
    Hell I'd even be ok with levels added to the branch office to increase the amount we can trade. I'm sure among the reasons to not have bulk trade is to stop the rookies from getting taken advantage of. Make it similar to the prov house and barracks upgrades, with each lvl the amount you can trade goes up. If you still haven't figured out the trade system by time you get a branch office to lvl 5 then you are destined to get shafted whether it be 400 at a time or 5-10k at a time.

Signature by me!

The new trade system was in the works but with the large delay in the easter event and all the server issues lately I wouldn't expect to see this update before around 4-5 months- It did not appear to be listed in the "summer" patch that I saw listed on SV. Also probably means pvp is as much as a year or more off if it ever gets done.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    so we still have to stick in this crumpy trade system @_@ for a while... zzz

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobj View Post
    The new trade system was in the works but with the large delay in the easter event and all the server issues lately I wouldn't expect to see this update before around 4-5 months- It did not appear to be listed in the "summer" patch that I saw listed on SV. Also probably means pvp is as much as a year or more off if it ever gets done.
    Sadly this is probably right, these new problems that have risen up so graciously probably stunted any future big works in mind for the devs.

Signature by me!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    nothing but really bad "contest" are priority...clearly. After all its a beta it will be a beta forever because they make more money on betas than the real thing.

World
    Zeus
    looks like this trade thing isnt going to happen
    winsland

World
    Zeus
    winsland

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsfear View Post
    Hell I'd even be ok with levels added to the branch office to increase the amount we can trade. I'm sure among the reasons to not have bulk trade is to stop the rookies from getting taken advantage of. Make it similar to the prov house and barracks upgrades, with each lvl the amount you can trade goes up. If you still haven't figured out the trade system by time you get a branch office to lvl 5 then you are destined to get shafted whether it be 400 at a time or 5-10k at a time.
    ^^Suggested this well over a year ago during closed beta and it promptly disappeared into the black hole where suggestions go to die...

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Reply to Thread