Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat

Recruit

Chat

i just got online and everything is showing up fine but the guild/global chat i havent been onr ecently so i can't have been banned from global wth is going on?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    No I have the same thing guild/global/trade are not showing up new bug i guess

World
    Zeus
    Same for me since about 6 hours ago. The only tabs I get at sign on are whisper and news....Sigh

World
    Zeus
    And now i have joined this club guess ill go trade with guildies.. it's nice not having the chat box not jump to global everytime i go back to my island though!

Update.. No whisper tab anymore, and its not telling me who is online in my friends tab.. its typical for it not to show in the guild tab, but i cant see anyone that is on.

Another update.. Everything is back, didnt refresh page or restart browser. just sat on the game and it fixed its self.

Another Update.. Trade tab is gone again, generals are not showing time indicator. what is brewing up over there?
    Last edited by Serenity6; 04-06-12 at 09:55 am. Reason: Update

World
    Zeus
    Hmm. Nothing but whisper and news. 15 mins into the game and not fixing itself yet.

World
    Zeus
    And now, my troops being killed in the adventure are not being accounted for on my island, so my troops are about to cap when there should be -50 settlers from a camp i just attacked.

also lost my trade tab again, so i refreshed page. lost all guild, trade, help, global tab again.

Recruit
    I havent had any tabs for a few days...The only tab i get is news.

Reply to Thread