Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hours worth of work Reset

thanks BB_MrGrimm, this has been happening to me all day, making me kind of crazy! good to know the team is working on it!

BB_MrGrimm - just one thing, what stinks is it is causing your timers to reset, so if you have an explorer out searching for 6 hours and if 2 hours have past or he has even returned the next time you log in he may not be back or you have more time left then you should.

Recruit
    I had this problem today too! I thought I was going crazy! Sucks, I'm all messed up with my building order now. Trying to figure out where I left off...

Recruit
    +1 for the original post. I had geos sent, provisions house orders, troops trained, buildings and mines built/buffed/upgraded, fields and wells built, explorers came back, sent back out. An hour later, logged back in to see do more and everything I had done was gone. So painstakingly repeated the process. Just logged back in about an hour later, and once again, everything is gone.

I know it's being worked on but just wanted to make sure it's known to be a system-wide issue.

Recruit
    One more Q: I had used a rabbit's foot and other buffs. So all this is happening in the middle of the buffs. Am I losing production time on those buffs? Will we get an update when this is resolved that explains what happened and what, if anything, we lost?

LordVarlot

3 Generals missing.

3 Generals sent to Dark Priests disappeared. Phone calls go direct to voice mail. Don't respond to twitter tweets. Haven't updated their Facebook page. Wife and children starving... Who ya gonna call ?? Ghostbusters !!

Update: Rollback Generals home, troops home, Adventure GONE

Second Update: Adventure replaced in star menu.
    Last edited by LordVarlot; 04-10-12 at 05:29 pm. Reason: update

Recruit
    Is there an official news site for CE? I found this forum thread, which seems to have some official response, but I'm disappointed it's not listed on what appears to be the main "news" page for the game.

rdbarnhart
    Originally I Played Dark Priest, twice to gain XP to move from 34 to 35. Got rewards, but no XP added. So I ask How many XP is needed to advance? Used Map Frags to get Traitor adventure. Thats where I lost 10 generals and now the adventure. rbarnhart

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Lost a lot of resources and troops as well....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    For me, the thing happened was my destroyed camps in my adventure keep on reviving. My troops keep changing their numbers and my general was back to the island after I sent him out for an hour or two. My mine's amount lowered down, went up then lowered down again, same for other resources. I only have one camp left in the adventure but I don't know if I really want to destroy it. The rewards may disappear too >.>

Reply to Thread