Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hours worth of work Reset

Recruit
    yea ******* ******** had the a bunch done and refreshed and it took me 3 hours back damb it fix this **** i used all the stuff u gave us this morning built a few building ooooooooooooooooo the gold mine is what is pissing me off 1050 on the mine and bang its gone .................... so yea send us more of the goods or go in ur main brain and put are **** back thank u if ur going to e-mail me just send it to my game because im on every day thanks hope u guy help us out here i mean we pay ur bills thanks AOA DEVER

Quote Originally Posted by dever View Post
    yea ******* ******** had the a bunch done and refreshed and it took me 3 hours back damb it fix this **** i used all the stuff u gave us this morning built a few building ooooooooooooooooo the gold mine is what is pissing me off 1050 on the mine and bang its gone .................... so yea send us more of the goods or go in ur main brain and put are **** back thank u if ur going to e-mail me just send it to my game because im on every day thanks hope u guy help us out here i mean we pay ur bills thanks AOA DEVER

Well, I can understand irritation, I am too. But that's just a bit inappropriate, don't you think?

World
    Zeus
    Obviously we're all suffering here and BlueByte is aware of the problem. Most we can do is sit back and report what's happening.
    \

"The violets will fade, the brook will dry up, and life will pass away."

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I lost pirates adventure and 5 retired bandits

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by dever View Post
    ok. here is how to resolve your problem. click on the little X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. step away from the keyboard. walk to your front door. open said door. walk outside. then close the door. OPEN YOUR EYES AND BREATHE DEEEEP! you will begin to feel better.

take a little break dude. its just a game.

World
    Zeus
    I am fortunate to have not done anything in the last 3 hours, but I have many friends and guildies that are very upset. They have lost adventures, XP, Loot, Buffs, troops, resources, and quite frankly their patience. I see people that loved this game saying that they are going to be quitting now.

Come on, this is a Flash game, it is not rocket science or even C++ for that matter. First the times where people can not log in all day, then the delay of the Easter event, and now server rollbacks?? There is no excuse for this, I know the game is in beta, but since bluebyte is willing to take our money ($200 from me alone), they need to supply us with a stable product and communicate with us when there are issues. Come on guys, you are seriously dropping the ball and jeopardizing the future of a game that I enjoy very much.

Ok.. /rantoff

Make it better please?

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVarlot View Post
    3 Generals sent to Dark Priests disappeared. Phone calls go direct to voice mail. Don't respond to twitter tweets. Haven't updated their Facebook page. Wife and children starving... Who ya gonna call ?? Ghostbusters !!

epic comment is epic! anyway, time to go enjoy nature for quite a while.lol
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuxMaximums View Post
    epic comment is epic! anyway, time to go enjoy nature for quite a while.lol
    One of the friends I spoke of previously. FIX IT BLUEBYTE!!!!!!
    He is threatening to go outside, I hope you understand the gravity of the situation!!!
    Seriously though, DeuxMaximums was running Nords, he gets rolled back loses the adventure, the Generals and troops he sent and his fear of the outisde!!!!!
    I am sure he lost more than this and everyone in my guild have had similar losses so far...
    How will you fix this BlueByte???

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    maybe they are getting some fresh air too. everyone needs a new perspective sometimes.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to say this is just beta, but the beta's I have done (EQII, DiabloII, DAoC, DDO, Rift) come with free play and usually some neat rewards and speed ups for testing the game. This is not a beta this is a soft launch that they are charging for.

Maybe because Blue Byte is a division of UbiSoft they just do not care, or maybe they have too many little titles under development right now, but this game is not progressing fast enough for me and the content that is here is not getting fixed or addressed. I thought you had a nice market here BB for us older gamers that do not have the time anymore to play most games, there is not much out there for us.

You see I do IT work in the RL and man I can tell you your CQO, CTO, or CPO, whomever is in charge of product development is doing serious damage to your product offerings. A bad beta is worse, then an underfunded launch. You can spend more on the launch but the bad rep. in the gaming community is hard to overcome, without spending your way out (which that money could have been way better spent on a little more code in the beginning).

See you guys I expect more for my time ...

Reply to Thread