Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hours worth of work Reset

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    have all sorts of issues today but the worst is the loss of my adventure i started it set genrals and ate dinner came back genrals gone reset page genrals back by adventure is now gone.

Recruit
    Lost all my Rabbid items that I used (everything but the Rabbit lucky charms), lost 3 hours of rebuilding and deposit boosting. All buffs and boosters that were used from the star menu were deducted as used. However, due to the roll back, they were not in the star menu and their effects were rebooted to before they were applied.

This took place today during 1900-2200 hours, -5 GMT. Needless to say, I want my time and items back.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Beta lmao that is no excuse for this, most web games say there beta i know one thats been beta since 2008anytime you add it becomes beta again. ive lost 6 battle hard generals now for over 10 hours lost buffs, troops etc etc etc . i loved this game hence prolly why i invested over 500 in real money on it , but i lost my patients and bluebyte has now lost a paying customer peeps say im crazy for quitting at lvl 41 but im not the one who is doing the real quiting its your wannabe programmers who are not doing there part to keep folks like me here . product perfomance is only as good as the staff who put it out , in the 5 weeks ive been playing there has been a steady decline in game performance login errors, crashes , maint start 3 hours earlier then stated and lasting well over stated time, now rollbacks so everything i worked for today was for nothing 12 hours of my time wasted. idk, please fix and ill consider coming back til then ill be lookin for another game that works to invest in

Soldier
    well I think what BB should do is compensate each players with the losses they incurred during this mishap. BB dont want this to happen in the first place but to appease their players they should act fast in compensating.

I for one would like to get back my 27k xp from doing nords (i still have the battle reports if they want some proof), my loots (from the said adventure) and of course my 8 generals which are still missing (5hrs and counting). I don't really care about the production losses, it's the xp loss that sux.lol
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    only lost for 5 hours mine been gone well over 10 hours now 6 battle hard generals 1 of them made it back several times then the rollback hits and gone again

Recruit
    Rollback cost me two gens and all my troops being trained not happy not happy.

Banned
    I just lost my chats and have not been getting daily bonuses as required. Please fix this.

Reply to Thread