Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hours worth of work Reset

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Hours worth of work Reset

I logged in about an hour ago. Did the Usual send geologist's out and rebuilt farms. I also sent out a general to an adventure and sent out resources to a guild mate and put 3 hours worth of troops in training and started sandwhich and basket buffs in provision house

I decided to reboot my pc and when I logged in everything I had done was reset like I had just logged in for the day. My general was at home, no troops were training, provision house was not doing anything, Geologists were at home and all resources i traded were back in my account. I also had to rebuild all farms. Not sure if this is a bug or a technical Issue.

World
    Zeus
    I actually had something similar...swapped a stack of baskets with a buddy and its like they didn't even take. Come back 45 minutes later as I stepped afk and didn't get his tells until I got back and he asked me if I was gonna buff him. It was definitely odd.

Signature by me!

Recruit
    I just had a "reset" myself today, boy is that frustrating to lose hours of work and supplies! I logged on today, spent over an hour training troops, sending out my geologists for new deposits, built six mines, buffed many buildings, and sent out my explorers. I'm in the midst of an adventure, and spent some time on the adventure island (swamp witch) before sending one of my generals home with some troops. I stayed on the adventure island for awhile in the background while I watched some Hulu tv and tabbed into World of Warcraft. When I switched back to my empire from the adventure island about twenty minutes later, my empire had reset itself (almost) as if I hadn't logged in today. My deposits and the mines that I had rebuilt were depleted, my explorers weren't sent out, my troops I was training were gone, the buffs I had placed were gone, and my general and troop that I had sent back from the adventure was completely MIA. The baskets and sandwiches that I had used to buff before were gone as well as the "refill" settlers that I had used for troop replenishment I am not sure if the building materials I had used previously were gone or not. I did get another daily login bonus on the minorly plus side, and had new loots from explorers in my mail, though I am unsure whether these were on top of what I had gotten from before the "reset".

Update Edit: My missing general and troop showed up on my adventure island within an hour of the "reset" as if nothing had happened to him... I blame the Rabbids...
    Last edited by QueenVitoria; 04-06-12 at 12:02 pm.
    May your day be filled with song, beauty, and serenity.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My trade tab disappeared after I had been playing an hour or two. I decided to relog and when I arrived back I had lost all trade rewards, explorers reset, no buffs on my island, had to rebuild all of the buildings that needed to be replaced. It was like my island had been reset to a few hours before. Lost a lot of resources and trades (since I lost what was given to me, but did not regain what was sent and lost what was spent on buildings, but didn't have buildings to show for it) and the baskets I'd traded to a guild member were not returned and the buffs I had received from the guild member had disappeared from my buildings.

Recruit
    I think the reset has to do with switching computers. I lost all 3 of mine +250 deposit I got from Rabbid Invade due to the bug reset. I used them on my gold mine when I was playing on my desktop. Later I used my laptop to check my account. The buff and building I build when I was using my desktop is all gone. Like I didn't do any of them. The +250 deposit are disappear as well. From time to time, my trade, world, help, guild tab disappear as well.
    Last edited by aegeus72; 04-06-12 at 11:41 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    These happenings are refered to as rollbacks in certain circles... and it just happened to me. Except, before the rollback, I started a SFTR. Now, my generals are home, my work is undone but the adventure is no longer in my star menu. I believe what happens is the server hiccups and it restores the last point that it saved at. It used to happen ALL THE TIME on another MMO I play when the server would crash. Now they call them "scheduled restarts". xD

World
    Zeus
    I just wanted to let everyone know that we are aware of this issue and we will be in contact with the development team once we have gotten all the needed information.

We ask for your patience until this situation is resolved.

Recruit
    Good, I thought I was going mad.

I trained 50ish recruits, set 10 more to train, wondered where the chat & trade tab has gone, turned off, came back after some time only to find myself without those 50ish recruits. Possibly I'm missing some resources too, but I didn't examine my storehouse thouroughly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you MrGrimm. <3

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "rollback" cost me an adventure and buffs everything else was a back in time event.

Reply to Thread