Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to my Generals?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

What happened to my Generals?

I sent off 3 generals to "Horseback" over 2 hours ago. They don't appear on my home "star" nor at the Horseback island.

What gives?

Soldier
    they either went awol or on walkabout, and conveniently there are threads posted with the same issue. Sadly we dont know how to fix the issue yet, but refreshing has worked for some, but only once or twice. (IE it will only work once or twice, keep sending them somewhere and they disappear for good, or until they fix the game).

LordVarlot
    3 generals missing. Sent to Dark Priests, never arrived. Who ya gonna call ?? Ghostbusters !! Dog the Bounty Hunter ?

Update: Rollback Generals home, troops home, Adventure GONE. 6,000 bread missing. Started 300 Retired Bandits, they are gone... maybe they ate the bread before leaving. This is why they call it a BETA !!
    Last edited by LordVarlot; 04-06-12 at 06:08 pm. Reason: Update

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Now my link to "Horseback" has disappeared! No Generals, 600 troops gone, and no adventure!

So the server crash tonight has caused this to happen to me too, and all the work I had done on the adventure was erased as well.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same here, i send my 3 generals to SFTR, they don't appear on my home "star" nor at the SFTR island. HELPPP!!!!

Recruit
    Just lost one of my generals too!

Recruit
    none of my buffs are showing up in star menu either

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hey guys,

We are aware of the issue with generals and have brought it to the developers attention. If you have lost anything in the rollbacks, please contact Customer Support here: http://www.castleempireonline.com/en/help-and-support

Sorry for the issues lately, but know that we are doing our best to get to the bottom of them!

Kate

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having the same problem - lost Horseback, three generals and all my troops. I put in a support ticket but i'm wondering how long it will take to get a response from the support team. Is there an estimate???

Reply to Thread