Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What did you lose during this unfortunate event?

Soldier

What did you lose during this unfortunate event?

Post it here so BB will have an idea, btw i already filed a ticket but i think waiting for them to resolve that will take quite some time.

For starters here's what i want back:

27k xp from doing nords + loots (from nords), i still have the battle report to prove that i completed one earlier
    and lastly my 8 generals that are still missing (5hrs and counting)
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    lost my patience which is hard for me to do seeing that i drive a school bus which requires loads of that. main lost items include 6 battle hard generalsidk for sure what else ive lost because of the rollbacks bisides 12 +hours of my wasted time hoping it got resolved

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by NOIDEA View Post
    lost my patience
    ^^ That and about 25 baskets which is meh no biggie really. Im fortunate and just said screw it while keeping up with forums and all the problems going on. Tried my best not to do a dang thing while this nonsense was getting ugly.

Signature by me!

Recruit
    A general and a traitors adv that went missing randomly. Had started it after all this began, was sitting idle with just my general MIA and then the adv disappeared - 6 hours ago now

ALso mysteriously had 3 copper mines deplete in record time as well. All 3 had 200ish ore in them and less than 2 hours they were gone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I lost 100 coins and 400 marble, very small amount compared to everyone else but I am still at the beginning of the game.

World
    Zeus
    I finished Outlaws today, received my 14020 xp which left me only 14770 to lvl up to 38 - because of this issue tonight 4/6/2012, not only did I lose the xp from Outlaws, but also the loot - the troops I was making, 200 recruits, 75 cav, 75 Longbowmen and 100 soldiers, 625 men that I cooked with BREAD, a 500 gold ore deposit AND my sanity! I don't typically complain when there is an issue with the game, but this time, I have lost way to much to just let it go.
    Something needs to be done about this and soon, or castle empire will be losing a faithful and loyal player.
    Please fix this as soon as possible! and I would really like to have the resources that I worked hard to get along with the experience points back.
    Oh, and by the way, I am also still missing a BH General

World
    Zeus
    Just some important trades. Oh and however many hours this incident had on my buildings with the rabbit foot's buffs.
    \

"The violets will fade, the brook will dry up, and life will pass away."

Recruit
    I still have 1 normal general 1 hardened general missing, and with them 200 recruits and 146 longbow 32 xbow, darn it.

Recruit
    Lost 500 gold, 400 granite, 400 iron bars, a BH general, and 2 long treasure hunts with my scouts.

Recruit
    Pls get my troops back, especially the hardened general and 32 xbows, those took me a lot of time. No reason for me to keep playing if I lose those for good. I still have a Nords Adv open and 7 days left. That is how long I will wait....

Reply to Thread