Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What did you lose during this unfortunate event?

Recruit
    Lost 4 generals with 200 soldiers/militia, 350 recruits, 200 cavalry. Luckily the adventure i popped was pirates instead of something better...

Lost a newly purchased savage scout, unknown number of deposit refills and the gems i used to purchase them. Right around 15-20 dollars worth of gems in total. 2 sons of the veldt adventures that i purchased from a player at 150gc each, for a total of 300 gc. 50 militia that were in training and the resources associated with them and the greater part of a stack of baskets that i used to buff some of my plots before the mishap.

Also, for some odd reason, after i returned to the game, after refreshing, it had initiated a sons of the veldt adventures that i already had and i never clicked it or had an opportunity to verify the start of the adventure, yet it took it from my inventory as well. i cancelled it. Already had plans to do adventures with friends this weekend and sons of the veldt wasn't one of them.
    These things I very firmly believe: -That government should butt out. -That freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. -That individual freedom demands individual responsibility. -That the tree of liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -That any group of people willing to give up a little freedom for a little organization will lose both and deserve neither.

Recruit
    I'm not exactly sure what I lost. I had rabbit's foot buffed gold smelter, other buffed buildings, upgrades, many trades, new buildings, troops I tried to build 3 times, etc. Not sure if they actually used up resources and got reverted or if my resources got reverted, too. I'm hoping BB will be able to tell that.

Recruit
    According to BB_Katealyst, you need to file a request with support:

Hey guys,

We are aware of the issue with generals and have brought it to the developers attention. If you have lost anything in the rollbacks, please contact Customer Support here: http://www.castleempireonline.com/en/help-and-support

Sorry for the issues lately, but know that we are doing our best to get to the bottom of them!

Kate

Recruit
    My generals came back from my adventure 6-9 hours after it ended. Unfortunately all the rewards (items and XP) have since been removed and I even lost the adventure. I also started upgrading my very first building to level 5 and it got reset but no mats were refunded. So far everything has been negative rollback. I somehow get reset to before I started upgrading buildings in terms of progress but the game doesn't rollback what I spent for upgrades or troops. I said in general chat I was out 4k gold coins worth of stuff (troops, adventure rewards, rebuilt many hundreds of troops with settler buffs, upgrade costs) and people were calling me lucky.

Since I keep seeing people lose stuff in chat I my best advice to anyone is to do nothing in this game for a few days and just build wheat fields and restock mines. No use building anything valuable with your resources.

Soldier
    finally got a reply from CEO support (BB_Mistapink) and they are now working on resolving the ticket I filed, so just hold your horses out there guys they will eventually resolve all our concerns! =)
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well for me that day 4/7/12 after completing the Old Friends Adv. I lost 3 battle hardened Generals and all there troops, the Generals finally returned a few days later.
    At the same time I had onr Garrison transfer to a new location on my Island, the new location was chosen The Gen and all of his troope vanished, the garrison remains in the same place, General and Troops are still in transit somewhere as of 4/20/12. I have sent in 3 support tickets to date, so far I have received ZERO replys ffrom the support group. This General had with him 90 Militia and 110 Soldiers, bit loss.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    customer service has told me they are talking over rewards that was the day after, which was what almost 2 weeks ago? Maybe they think we are distracted with the Easter Event, I will not forget, I demand my free pie! Wait what was that shiny thing over there, see yah later .....

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by USillyRabbit View Post
    customer service has told me they are talking over rewards that was the day after, which was what almost 2 weeks ago? Maybe they think we are distracted with the Easter Event, I will not forget, I demand my free pie! Wait what was that shiny thing over there, see yah later .....

same for me
    it is soooooo slow
    winsland

Reply to Thread