Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Never, EVER give out your login information. (Beware of player Castle-Empire)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Never, EVER give out your login information. (Beware of player Castle-Empire)

I saw player "Castle-Empire" 's posts asking people who have spent over $100 USD on gems to add him so that these gems could be transferred when the "server reset" happens. BB staff have said many times there will be no reset at the end of Beta. I thought I'd send a message and play along to see how well he could try and convince me to give up information.

As far as scams go, this is one of the worst attempts I've seen. The spelling is terrible, the grammar worse, and the logic is completely flawed.

Game mods would NEVER ask for your user name and password, they would also never try to steer you away from contacting another BB team member.

I'm forwarding this to BB, but also posting this here for education purposes.
    Last edited by courtneylee; 04-07-12 at 12:36 pm.

World
    Zeus
    Un bee leave able!

World
    Zeus
    That guy gets an A+ in scams....I'd like to think the grammar and story would be a bit more believable than what is shown. Pretty horrid attempt imo.

Signature by me!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I quizzed him as to where he was located, and a few other things. When I finally said I didn't believe him, he asked what he could do to convince me. Basically, "Hmm, so I wasn't good enough to fool you. What will I have to do on my next attempt to scam players to make it work better?"

Pathetic.
    Last edited by courtneylee; 04-07-12 at 01:49 pm. Reason: spelling / typing

World
    Zeus
    lol wow thats too funny. Here let me help you scam others since you're so bad.

Signature by me!

World
    Zeus
    Wow.. that is pretty absurd, I hope that guy gets hit with the eternal ban hammer.

I have removed this player from the game. NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!!!!!! A moderator or support member will never ask for your information, also any mod or representative of the game will type in blue text this should be a dead give away of scamming.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks BB_Mistapink.

Did you give him those notes he asked for? At least hes trying to get better guys!

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobj View Post
    Did you give him those notes he asked for? At least hes trying to get better guys!
    I told him to run all his messages through Word before posting It was a struggle to play along as long as I did with that spelling / those typos.

Reply to Thread