Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 4/12 at 12AM PST Spring Update!

Recruit
    Will Black Knights be available for map fragments as it is on the international and German servers? I think a lot of players were expecting that and bidding up the price of map fragments, will be a real let-down if it isn't.

GingerBeer
    im on day 9 and what upsets me more than anything else are the communication problems, forget logging in, they cant even talk to me about logging in. I thought this was bad service but its actually technical problems with their ticket/email system.

Recruit
    that sucks Ginger that it has happened to you. I think it may have permanently deleted your account as it removed you from my friends list as well.

Recruit
    This is just not right at all. Those of us that can't log in get to miss out even more now. I can understand the problems and even be patient while they are fixed but this is just kicking a man when he is down. Now you take the spring event away from us too. It's just insulting to some of us. Fix all the problems so everyone can enjoy first.
    Last edited by Mike123; 04-10-12 at 05:20 pm.

I really feel for those who are unable to log-in now and are going to miss out on part of the event- I was recently effected as well and lost my generals for two days but that seems to have worked itself out. All we can do is hope that the compensation that the US support staff asked for is delivered sometime soon.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unbelievable! I don't understand why they would add the new event and stuff while a lot of our friends are unable to play or access it. Well, actually I do understand. The buildup has been greatly exaggerated over the 250 general and the other items available for gem purchase. Spend your money!! Then a week from now when the game crashes yet again, you can look at your nifty new stuff, but you wont be able to use it.

I think they are seriously not caring about customer service anymore.
    Ticket response has gone from sketchy to almost non existent.
    They don't enforce their own rules, anyone who visits Global-1 for more than 1 minute can see that. ***, drugs, religion, racism and all the innuendos incorporated into the usernames. No moderation, No mutes, Nada.
    The unexplained outages with very little communication. A little "Hey guys, we know it's broken, we're working on it.." would have done wonders.
    Now the Spring Event. A whole bunch of people can't even log in to the game. Others have lost generals and resources to the point the game is unplayable. Again, very little communication from the powers that be. Yet, they chose to add even more potentially harmful content on top of the previous unresolved problems. The players that are missing out might be compensated, there has not been any official word on that topic, a lot of assumptions tho.
    So, when we rise in the AM and can't log in because the new content crashed the game (again) and my friends and husband that have been affected by the previous problems still have issues, This will be where we part ways and take our money elsewhere. I suggest you all consider this as well.
    Last edited by Caitriana; 04-10-12 at 09:37 pm. Reason: typos

Recruit
    Servers still up... guessing event got pushed? or were they so prepared that they didn't need an extended downtime.... mm... will see when i wake up i guess

I guess they decided not to go for the Wednesday Maintenance? Devs might have left our BB Customer Reps in the dark on this one. Maybe it was a good decision not to apply the patch. Might have caused many other problems. Maybe they decided to do it Thursday? So many maybes. No "maybe" on the fact that I am slightly disappointed, was looking forward to this.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arismis View Post
    Servers still up... guessing event got pushed? or were they so prepared that they didn't need an extended downtime.... mm... will see when i wake up i guess
    Don't get me wrong, if it is pushed back again I'm glad. I'd like to see everything working right before the event goes live but like all the other times let's hear it for no communication yet again.

I do wonder where the break in the chain is. Do they not talk to you guys from Germany to tell you whats up and let you figure out what the game is doin for yourself? Is there a little bit of a dev team in the US trying to run this version? Where is that break?

I don't fully expect an answer because no employee will bash their employer publicly if they half way like their current paycheck/job what have you but seriously did you guys even know the event didn't happen at midnight PST....I will say if communication to your community sucks because those guys don't give you jack to work with, send them on over here to chat with the community so they can find out how much we like hearing from our CS team. We just like seeing your bright shining faces more often than not.
    Last edited by Dreamsfear; 04-11-12 at 02:58 am.

Signature by me!

GingerBeer
    Quote Originally Posted by William87 View Post
    that sucks Ginger that it has happened to you. I think it may have permanently deleted your account as it removed you from my friends list as well.
    If they deleted it i could start over, so far the only real problem i have is the communication problems make addressing anything next to impossible. I am supposed to talk to someone at ubi today, lets see how it goes.

Reply to Thread