Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance 4/12 at 12AM PST Spring Update!

Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Assuming that this does go live. When does the Spring event end?
    Thought they said may 3rd but that was when it was going to go live this morning.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobj View Post
    So if you look in the shop the little ads in the corner have been updated to post-spring event patch status- yet I see none of the actual changes.
    What's in the corner now has been there a while..
    Remember all, our maints used to be wednesday nights into thursday mornings, then for whatever reason they were switched to tuesday nights, without warning.
    Maybe, for who knows what, our maints are going back to wednesday nights?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I did get an email from support regarding a missing general which said it would be returned "during Thursday's maintenance"

Recruit
    I'm pretty sure someone just misread the calendar and though the 11th was thursday.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Still after days many of us cant get on the game at all i know they "claim" too have too look at every island one at a time, but im wondering if they really are. I have paid for a product in this game that i do not have.... and cant even get an idea of if/when it maybe taken care of.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    If the event ends on the third, having maintenance last night would've made the event 3 weeks + 1 day, which is a bit odd, having it tonight would mean it's exactly 3 weeks, which is typical for CEO events.
    So I'm thinking somewhere along the lines someone simply forgot that 12 AM = next day, or got the day wrong altogether.
    My money's on maintenance being tonight.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry guys. Just a quick update, maintenance will be tonight at 12am.

Just an update on current bugs, we are hoping all Generals will be returned with the new maintenance. For those who cannot login, please contact Customer Support as the developer has to manually 'fix' your island. If you have already contacted support, don't recontact them again. We are still working through tickets, but as you can imagine we received a lot of tickets over the weekend.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Katealyst,

Last week maintenance was on wed, it was communicated here and on FB that this week was too. Is our maintenance now going to be changed to wed, or going to stay on thursday - or just whenever UBI wants to? Just asking as it's nice to help plan around maintenance with buffs and such. With the easter event coming, my explorers were perfectly timed to be home, for this am. Was going to be able to ASAP send out for eggs. With no notice (nothing till this), I figured yet one more week with no changes. So sent out again. Now they won't be home till late tomorrow evening, putting me behind in sending for eggs.

I know things change, just nice to get communicated before, instead of 8 hrs (or so) late.

GingerBeer
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    Sorry guys. Just a quick update, maintenance will be tonight at 12am.

Just an update on current bugs, we are hoping all Generals will be returned with the new maintenance. For those who cannot login, please contact Customer Support as the developer has to manually 'fix' your island. If you have already contacted support, don't recontact them again. We are still working through tickets, but as you can imagine we received a lot of tickets over the weekend.
    what about those of us who have had this issue for a week and a half now?

what about your inability to respond to peoples tickets? I literally have email responses from BB to my tickets that are dated 6 days before i received them. what about the pm i sent to you specifically during that 6 day email lag where i asked you about not receiving responses to my tickets. a pm you havent responded to either?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Cant get any response on any of the real issues at hand here. They are more concerned with launching a new way too make money than fixing anything they have already received money for. I keep seeing things about lost generals but no real info on lost GAMES. Has anyone had their game fixed? I would like too know if there has a been a case of repair done or if they still cant figure out how too fix it. I paid for a product in this game and i believe i am owed something for my money. I have looked in the better business bureau and the Ubisoft offices are listed in there already for similar cases. If i do not receive word of some sort or my game isnt reinstated or my money isnt refunded soon... i will be filing a complaint with them.

Reply to Thread