Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter Adventure Price/Reward

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Easter Adventure Price/Reward

Just to reiterate, you can purchase Easter adventures but you will be unable to get a reward from them.The Easter adventures are purchasable in the shop IN CASE someone accidentally cancels the adventure. However, we realize now that they should not cost Gold Coins.

During next weeks maintenance we will be changing the price to one fish instead of 10 Gold coins. The coins already spent on the Easter island will be refunded during the maintenance next week.

Hope that clears everything up!

Recruit
    Hey, is the event going to be extended past the original end time or is it only going to last 1 week?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arismis View Post
    Hey, is the event going to be extended past the original end time or is it only going to last 1 week?
    The in-game message is currently incorrect. The event will run until May 3rd.

you only owe me 40gc i caught the posts before i spent more user name xExcaliber
    A Gamer for life, A Razorback, A Grandpa 13 times, married 38 years. nuf said.
    Rednecks Guild a place for older gamers to have some fun

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    only spent 20 coins, but more glad you came out with the easter event

World
    Zeus
    Just to clarify, we will be giving refunds next week during the maintenance.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I get it, I'm just too stupid to figure out the reason for this Easter egg crap. no rewards, just waste your time for nothing, So why the big build up? Keep my 100 coins, my cost for wasting time on junk that doesn't make sense. Only way to play is to pay, moving on.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by koach View Post
    I get it, I'm just too stupid to figure out the reason for this Easter egg crap. no rewards, just waste your time for nothing, So why the big build up? Keep my 100 coins, my cost for wasting time on junk that doesn't make sense. Only way to play is to pay, moving on.
    You're mistaken. The Quests Adventure Rewards are given to you for free if you complete the Event Quest given to you in a chain order an hour after completion. This means you don't have to spend any gold or gems to buy adventures or the eggs. It's possible to get what you need through trade and through quest rewards.
    The stuff you bought with the 100 coins. Read the OP's post. The reason is explained above. They're available in the shop to help those recover from canceling the adventures.

You don't have to pay a dime and still enjoy the game just fine. Time = money. So if you don't have the time you spend money. If you got the time, don't pay a dime and its the same game. There is no pay to win here because there is no pvp going on.

Recruit
    hmm, what is the point of Easter Event? sorry i'm new to the game, still have a lot to learn

Soldier
    It is a fun 'time of the year' themed event. There are alternative ways to get limited items, say that explorer, that only requires a touch more effort then your daily log in. There are other items for flair, the rabbid statue for example, or access to items that are normally reserved for those who pay for gems, the watermill comes to mind. However, for the more adventurous there is a really big carrot, the Veteran General. The rewards are what you put in and have the ability to change your gameplay from the normal every day.
    They have also added daily quests, things for you to do that seem to be simple to accomplish and give modest rewards, sort of like short explorer hunts, but the rewards seem to scale with level.
    When the event is over, things will return to what they were, some players will have new items that they coveted, some will have funny statues that are somewhat limited, and more players will be proud of their islands.