Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BB please answer your tickets that have been in there for over 5 days!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

BB please answer your tickets that have been in there for over 5 days!!!

BB i dont know if you have anyone reading tickets anymore, but i had a serious issue over 5 days ago and i would like a response please. thank you

Recruit
    It can take them some time to respond but they do eventually get back to you. I remember I had a problem awhile ago regarding a gem purchase of 1 general. It gave me 2 and charged me for 2 generals. Sent in a ticket and it took them a few weeks to resolve but in the end they gave me my gems back for the 2nd general AND let me keep the 2nd general as well so in the end , it all worked out
    Last edited by Alanian; 04-16-12 at 06:32 am.

With the huge backlog of tickets they probably have (server outage, people locked out completely, any Easter Update issues) I am not surprised. Have you received your auto-response at least? If you get that, they have your ticket and will respond as soon as they can. If no auto-response, then issue the ticket again.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hey sirdet um what is a auto responce? and i hav sent in several tickets over the last 5 days or so explaining the same issue.

Soldier
    well i received a response from them after two days so you just need to wait and considering the tremendous amount of ticket they received it is no surprise that some people would wait a little longer before getting a response. but the thing is, they definitely are doing something regarding the tickets.
    the greatest delusion of all is thinking that there is only one reality where in fact there are multiple realities based on our own perceptions...

World
    Zeus
    I receive an auto-response within minutes of filing tickets.
    Typically looks like this:

Technical Support ✆ technical.support@castleempireonline.com
    Jan 25

Hello SirRoy,

We have received your request and process them as soon as possible.

Please do not change the subject line or any information, otherwise the assignment of your ticket to an agent is no longer possible.

To reply to the agent simply reply to the email that is sent to you. Please refrain from sending in multiple tickets on the same issue as it will slow down the process of you getting a response from a support agent.

Your request: (A copy of my ticket text here)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hey SirRoy, if that is what it looks like then no of the dozen or more tickets for the same issue i have not recieved a conformation like that. does that show in your in game mailbox?

World
    Zeus
    a message like that should appear in your rl email, the one you gave them when you signed up for the game.

World
    Zeus
    I wanted to first tell you that we have gotten every single ticket you have put in, and have responded to them.

If our emails are not appear in your main inbox try looking in your spam folder as sometimes they will be sent there.

If you do not see them there please send me a PM on here in the forums so we can talk further.

Recruit
    Hey maybe you can check out my ticket while your at it. I got an initial response a few days after submitting it but that was over a week ago. I'm still having issues, most days cannot even log in to the game with either IE or Firefox. Just stuck on the loading screen. I've replied back to your email SEVERAL times, with the ticket ID in the subject line and still no response.

I can only assume you don't users with this issue to play anymore?

Reply to Thread