Reply to Thread

Thread: Better Building Queuing Options

Recruit

Better Building Queuing Options

I would like to request a better Queue for buildings. When I say this there 2 features i'd like to see.

While I don't do this as much as I did during the tutorial I do sometimes queue up buildings I can not afford yet. As such it would be nice to have build it now option available for buildings that you have the resources to build, that puts the building you are selecting at the beginning of the queue. this would be really nice if it would even work when you have 3 buildings in your queue and none of them are being built as well.

Second, for the purpose of replanting wheatfeilds and replacing wells, it would be nice to have a much longer queue. I personally find it frustrating to replant 6-8 fields or wells at the same time because of the time it takes time to queue them up. As I go forward with the game I'm expecting to have to replant more fields at a time.

Soldier
    cut and paste from this thread

Building queue extensions:

We will implement the possibility to extend the build queue (5 slots) either temporarily or permanently. The temporary increase will work through a button in the queue itself while the permanent increase is an item from the shop.

as for moving what buildings you have in the queue up and down, you can with arrows, it works, but not as well as some might like. As to move to top of the queue, Agreed, it would be nice to have that functionality but i am not a programmer, it may be very complex thru the current flash setup. As to build it now, i think you mean move to the top of the queue, but if you mean complete it now, well you can at the low low cost of many many gems. (I would like to see a confirmation on this function as I have spent a couple gems speeding up something that I meant to be canceling.)

As to the above cut and paste, I think on test it can be temporary with a few gems, and permanent with many many gems.

World
    Zeus
    The test server currently has 3 permanent queue extensions (for gems), and another 3 temporary extensions.
    This feature should be coming to live servers pretty soon, I think.

Reply to Thread