Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 4/24/2012

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by koldhard View Post
    The plan to implement a feature to allow for relocation of buildings needs to consider all the people who have approached this system
    as a "hobby/game hybrid". That is, there are many players who have invested quite a bit of time, real money and in-game resources
    to create island layouts that are efficiently organized for both maintainability and aesthetic appeal. In many cases entire islands were
    rebuilt and restructured more than once to achieve orderly production facilities.

To provide a "free" feature that would permit demolition and rebuild, would be a disservice to those individuals that have paid already for
    destruction of existing buildings and subsequent reconstruction costs. In essence, this feature would reward people for haphazard
    building placement.

Since this is a "Sim" game, it it should reflect real life construction/reconstruction activities and costs. It is, therefore, suggested that
    a "Rebuild Tax" be applied to relocation of any building.
    Oh for crying out loud. Really? You're going to whine because before, when the game was in BETA, you couldn't do something as easily as some future release might allow? And you're complaining that it's somehow a disservice to people who played it the old way? Should BB have withheld the game from all users until every possible feature was implemented?

Are you looking for some type of tax or compensation or something else because they've implemented a Veteran general now and adventures can be completed with significantly fewer losses? In many situations bandit camps can be beaten with no losses, i.e. "free." That's a disservice to the people who beat those same camps with more losses. So now BB's rewarding people with haphazard battle skills?

The game was in BETA. There were all sorts of disclaimers about game functionality. There have been proactive communications about up-coming releases. There will hopefully be more. It's called progress. Embrace it.

can't wait lol

Recruit
    keep it coming guys looks good xoxoxoxoxoxox

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobknocker View Post
    Oh for crying out loud. Really? You're going to whine because before, when the game was in BETA, you couldn't do something as easily as some future release might allow? And you're complaining that it's somehow a disservice to people who played it the old way? Should BB have withheld the game from all users until every possible feature was implemented?

Are you looking for some type of tax or compensation or something else because they've implemented a Veteran general now and adventures can be completed with significantly fewer losses? In many situations bandit camps can be beaten with no losses, i.e. "free." That's a disservice to the people who beat those same camps with more losses. So now BB's rewarding people with haphazard battle skills?

The game was in BETA. There were all sorts of disclaimers about game functionality. There have been proactive communications about up-coming releases. There will hopefully be more. It's called progress. Embrace it.
    COMPLETELY agree!!! ~ As for the implementations coming....can't wait

World
    Zeus
    Can we have a feature for Blocking Personal Trades. ?

Currently when you join a guild, its quite annoying to get a flood of trades from guild members sending you obnoxious trade offers.
    I would like to block guild member trades. If a person is a friend, then you can have the option to add the guild member to your friends list. Only friends list be trade acceptable.

Joining a guild currently is more annoying rather than beneficial to me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    nice. looking forward to it!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Can we have a feature for Blocking Personal Trades. ?

Currently when you join a guild, its quite annoying to get a flood of trades from guild members sending you obnoxious trade offers.
    I would like to block guild member trades. If a person is a friend, then you can have the option to add the guild member to your friends list. Only friends list be trade acceptable.

Joining a guild currently is more annoying rather than beneficial to me.
    It's called quitting the guild. Any guild that does that is obviously not a guild you want to be part of.

World
    Zeus
    looks pretty good

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Wow!

I am looking forward to all these changes. Keep up the great work.

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    Sounds good. I already knocked down my level 4 barracks and moved it. I don't know if I'll wait on my 50 farms and 50 silo's or not
    . I need to do some time studies to get more wheat. I gotta check out the test site for the soccer event. Sounds cool.
    Last edited by Mouldy; 04-24-12 at 08:35 pm.