Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Dev's Diary 4/24/2012

Recruit
    I would rather them set it to a 10 percent building fee cost, " 10 percent of total mats required in the first place to build that item" because when your a noob u dont really understand that storage houses and what not effect the timing. isnt fair to have someone build their entire town and then at lvl 24 figure out its trash and have to rebuild everything he gained. for a large price that is

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    cant wait for the trade udate.

Recruit
    If there is a significant cost to moving buildings I will probably just quit the game. It is unfair because when you start you do not know what placement equals what travel time for example in a 3x3 with storage in center I would figure the NSEW would be fastest (why wouldnt you design the building to have 4 entry/exit or even better to just be a block you have to enter to store) at the worst with the NESESWNW would be slightly slower and this is not the case in the game. If the information was provided from the start like you seem to be implementing now with the shown travel path then it would be more fair. Many "updates" you are planning are things the average gamer recognizes quickly after starting should be included in the base design of the game and then thinks of many more obvious things you don't seem to have planned in this update but maybe in the future... Good luck and have a nice day.