Well, Welcome to your Solution.
** NOTE: I do NOT know if this is against forum/game policies because I can't find anything on this site banning the idea**

If you'd like someone to help you with your Easter Egg Hunts, please message me on here.
If you'd be willing to connect computers together using Windows Remote Desktop Connection, I'd be glad to look for the eggs for you. The price is only 15Gp.
I DO NOT use TeamViewer. I've been scammed using that, and I know others who have as well. TeamViewer has the option for the person connected remotely to black out the other's screen.. Usually this is done so the person connected has just enough time to change the passwords and such. I use ONLY Windows Remote Desktop Connection, and every connection I made is recorded using a Screen Capturing Program. All that does is record my screen. That way, if there is any problem, I would be able to send the video to Technical Support.

Anyway, if you are reading this as an administrator and see this as a violation of the policy, please take it down IMMEDIATELY. I do not wish to violate game terms. I very much enjoy this game, and this offer is only to be viewed as a service to others. Thank you!