Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vedaeni's thousand most asked questions in help, l1-l18 incl trading and guilds

Soldier
    a hobbit tunnel in the ground under a big tree in help chat
    World
    Zeus
    gee so i see this a year and a half later... best to email me.

1) you play the game by doing the quests they give you. used to go free at 17 but now it gives us quests to level 59
    2) you are typing..??
    3) building a garrison is one of the quests they give you, right after your buy your general.
    4) you claim a sector by killing all the bandits, if there are some, and then building a storage.
    note to claim sector 4 you need only build storage.
    also note your new licenses show up in your mail box
    5) you can meet the zero production by either following gios link or by using my tutorial..
    which url i'll have to look up.
    6) the population tool tip is the tiny settler head top left on the screen, often hidden by
    text ballons sys sends you.
    7) the shortcut menu is in the gear menu under your avatar
    8) you can not yet change your avatar picture but apparently you can change you name
    ONCE by talking to support. its not a bad way to leave a bad past behind you but
    be serious because you cant do it again. some people have been quickly identified
    because they have the same bad text patterns.
    9) you can do waves with one general if you want to wait out the 2-4 hour recovery
    time
    10) well we had one guy come into help and insist we all kowtow because he was
    level 72. we just kept joking about it and he got madder and madder and we laughed
    harder and harder because the highest level is 50.
    11) you cant sell them back but you can always use a second geologist or explorer later.
    Lots of geologists will get your mines up hours earlier, by the time you conquer the
    entire island there are a LOT of mines and explorers can be set to bring back loot.
    12) gems used to be only given out when you have seven consequtive days logged in
    but now they are sprinkled about as rewards here and there. used to be you had
    to get them with credit card and there was no way to gift them. now you can
    give them to people with some game cards, but I seem to have lost which one.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpums View Post
    Hope it gets updated when the new stuff comes in

it was added up to where they put the science stuff in. im dreading going through it again. sometimes after Christmas

verdaeni
    ======================

Verdaeni

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    1. this does tell you how to play this game in pages and pages of detail
    2. obviously you did type in here
    3. good question. Data on when you can build things is found in my quest guide. Garrisons are special buildings built tmp for a general. I'm going to add that in.
    4. it tells you in the quest you need to kill the bandits AND build a warehouse.
    5. its zero or more production. it means you most have positive output, you are making more then you are using. the link to that is at the top sections of my guild
    which means you didn't really read the guide.
    6. it makes these thing glow you know.. the population tool tip is the little head. I have check and it tells you how to find it quite adequately.
    7. the short cut menu is under 'archive'
    8. this is a good question. no you can let one general die first, in fact at first with only one general you might have to. after his recovery in 2/4 hours, he can attack again. I believe now they give you one 'medipack' which will bring him to life but you wont get any more. i'll put this in the guide.
    9. you cant change your name or avatar (without begging BB), I should put this in.
    10 its now 75. but it was still 50 when this one guy came in and insisted we all adore him because he was 73. it was so funny that what, 2 years later? those of us that were there will start laughing uncontrollably at how the guy didn't understand why we shouldn't look up to a level 73.. but im 73! im 73!!
    11 you are stuck with him but they are very handy. hm, I might have to put this in the guilde. (next version) you will need them.
    12. you get gems for rewards sometimes, and at the end of the week if you logged in all week, and if someone gives you a game card. the name of a couple game card companies are in my list of links, which I pointd to in the early section.
    ======================

Verdaeni

Reply to Thread