Reply to Thread

Thread: Improving Adventures - sign on

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Improving Adventures - sign on

We all know that certain adventures are worth 5% of what some others are in the same level range.

Take the worst of this is Sons of Weld worth about 50 gold compared to a Nord's worth up to 1500 gold by some peoples posts.

The reason is very obvious Nords with veteran general cost about 10% of the troops and not nearly as many more expensive troops (cav on metal tooth, etc).

This draws the conclusion that some minor tweaking and sons would at least be closer. A simple fix could be to increase the exp drastically (100% might get it run) or make some simple tweaks like removing the dogs from the metal tooth camps.

Scale like this does not help a game, there are always adventures that are not run as often but the cost to run them is usually not this drastically different, usually certain adventures yield a more desirable reward then others.

Recruit
    i just wish my loot spots would work properly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sons is a dog, and it's the worst dog but there are others Like Motherly Love for some reason somebody decided that Motherly love should cost you a crap load of high level troops and give the experience of Island of pirates! whoever thought of this trick should be whipped.

What really pisses me off is that the designers know this and give your explorers a higher chance of finding bad adventures! I have 10 Sons of Veld now and you can't give that thing away! I've tried.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyjoy View Post
    Sons is a dog, and it's the worst dog but there are others Like Motherly Love for some reason somebody decided that Motherly love should cost you a crap load of high level troops and give the experience of Island of pirates! whoever thought of this trick should be whipped.

What really pisses me off is that the designers know this and give your explorers a higher chance of finding bad adventures! I have 10 Sons of Veld now and you can't give that thing away! I've tried.
    For those who didnt get the memo....

Motherly Love costs a crap load of high lvl troops, but all has a really good Loot return Most do this one not for the xp, but for the loot!

Reply to Thread