Reply to Thread

Thread: Troop strengths & skills explained?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Troop strengths & skills explained?

Does anyone know where I can find an explanation of what troops are best to use against different type of bandit.
    I am now at Level 26 so walkthroughs are not easily available & I would like to understand their skills rather than use a walk through guide.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Cempire.org Walkthroughs are easily available. Recruits/Militia/Soldiers good vs dogs and standard units. Archers are great when vs bosses and when there isnt any first strike units on the other side (you also need melee in front to act as a meatshield). Cavs are great for killing archers and for boss camps because you'll need them to clear out the dogs/archers in the back.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtofDZ View Post
    first strike units on the other side (you also need melee in front to act as a meatshield).
    First strike is not the only factor here, archers can be used against first strike AS LONG AS THE FIRST STRIKE UNIT DOES NOT ALSO HAVE ATTACK WEAKEST TARGET. While dogs do, some bosses and Wolves do not, making archers ok against them as long as they are behind the meat shield.

Reply to Thread