Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Server-Race: Gain rewards for your live account!

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Test Server-Race: Gain rewards for your live account!

TEST SERVER FAQ CLICK HERE

On Tuesday and Wednesday of next week, there will be a worldwide challenge on the test server! In order to stress test the test server, we have set up six goals. The more goals the worldwide community achieves during a particular time span, the more rewards you will get for your live account. A few days after the event, each participant will receive a voucher code that can be used on the live server with all of the prizes they earned. In order to receive these prizes, be sure to opt in to emails. Go to 'My Profile' and click 'Newsletter Setting' to make sure it is checked. Make sure this is also checked on the test server as the email used on the Test Server will be the email getting the items!

If you don’t have a test account, yet you can create an account here

Please Note, most of these times are early in the morning. Unfortunately, as this is a worldwide event we had to use European times in order to hit the goals. The good news is, if you participate once you will get the same rewards as everyone else! To participate you just have to log in to one of the time frames. Even if you just participate in one of the time frames you will get ALL rewards. For example, if we hit all 6 objectives but you only log in during one of them, you will still get all 6 prizes. You do not need to stay online for the entire duration of the event, but it will help us reach our goals.

Be sure that the email you used for the testing server is check to receive newsletters or you won't get the prizes! Create or login to your test account, on the test server homepage go to 'my profile' and make sure the newsletter box is checked!

If there is a login queue but you clicked log in, you will still be able to get all of the prizes as long as your login was during the designated time.

Not sure if the community achieved a goal? Head to the testing forums!
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 05-09-12 at 10:23 am.

World
    Zeus
    Sweet Im going to try this out

An awesome accomplishment of Emahs2

Recruit
    Rewards do not look worth trying everyday for my timezone, no thanks.

World
    Zeus
    A good way to really get people to the test server.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    I guess I feel kind of insulted. I can understand that many of the times would have to be advantageous to the european players, but North American can't get one prime time slot?
    It's like letting NA players into this test was an after thought.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    can't log in to the test server.... tried logging in, registering, nothing works....

Banned
    i cann't log onto the test server ether what gives

Gideonha
    I agree, not one time for the US users, that is petty. Anyway, I try to log in to help out and it says that my email is already in use. And, how many of the rewards do we get, one basket, 5, 10?

Recruit
    Yep Fail. Can't use the same email to log in on the test server but..."Make sure this is also checked on the test server as the email used on the Test Server will be the email getting the items!"

Recruit
    i'm not sure i quite understand what you actually have to do to get the rewards, can someone explain?

Reply to Thread