Reply to Thread

Thread: Login issue

Makie

Login issue

I'm having issues with one of my accounts logging into the game. I have two other accounts and don't have the problem. I have logged into my trouble account on a different browser and with the same results. The problem is that I get to the last part of the loading screen before getting into the game and it just sits there waiting, shown in the attach pic. If I refresh several times it will eventually finish the process and start the game up. I have cleaned out my cache and I still have the problem. This started at the beginning of the Easter egg update.

Any idea's why my account is acting up would be appreciated.

Makie
    Attached Images

Soldier
    wait you just said you have 3 accounts?
    [10:47] [FIRE] Creep: I'm a troll

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Makes you wish there was a cure for stupid that wasn't terminal, doesn't it?

Makie
    So, why can't I have two other accounts for this game. It's base off your email address and I have 3 different browsers on my computer. Each browser on my computer controls one of my accounts.

Back to the problem for some reason one of my accounts has a problem logging into the game. I have tried using different browsers with the same result. The game hangs that the loading screen shown in the attachment. I have cleaned the cache on all the browsers with no luck. The only way I can get into the game is to refresh the screen several times.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...-Clarification

#2: ONE ACCOUNT PER USER You can have one account for the game. If you were meant to have more we would have made the game so that your account could start more than one. If you think you can start another account to be sneaky and send resources to yourself and make this huge army and reign fire and terror on your enemies then you might want to reconsider. You will most certainly lose the feeder account, and you place your primary kingdom on the chopping block, which places you at that particular GM's mercy. That's not a good place to be. Easy solution? Don't make multiple accounts and think you'll sneak it by us. We can tell if you are, and it's not even that hard to figure out if you are or aren't. Save both of us the time and just don't.

Soldier
    Just to make it easier for the gm's to ban your accounts, could you list them here?

Makie
    That's funny. If they really choose to force the one account rule. They should have put into the account setup an agreement stating that you are only creating one account for beta and forcing the user to check a box to the agreement.

Makie

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Makie View Post
    That's funny. If they really choose to force the one account rule. They should have put into the account setup an agreement stating that you are only creating one account for beta and forcing the user to check a box to the agreement.

Makie
    Umm, they did...

Reply to Thread