Reply to Thread

Thread: A Noob question about adventures, please help.

Recruit

A Noob question about adventures, please help.

I've done some searches about adventures that i had and have got great tips on how to do them. Thanks to those who put their time and effort into those work. However, i'm still a little confused on those adventures that sometime said 2 players. So far i've only done those that for 1 players.

So, i don't know if it can be done by just 1 person or it has to be 2?. and will rewards/exp work if you do it yourself and/or 2 people, do those rewards split or each would get the same rewards as if it was done by 1 person?

And for some adventures, there are a few camps they said to skip, if i do skipped them, how would that affect my exp/rewards? i know some guide mention about if we skipped them, we'll get exp only, and less or no rewards.

Thanks in advance , It's hard to get a bond in this game, so i've been playing alone up to lv. 33 now.
    Last edited by Leonidasarmy; 05-06-12 at 03:24 pm.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Any adventure can be done alone. Two player adventures allow you to invite a 2nd player, (or be invited). You can agree ahead of time to split the effort, or one player can participate in a "loot spot" agreement where the 2nd player pays a fee to participate and gets to collect the loot after killing a minimal number of troops.

You only get loot when you complete the adventure, so from that perspective, it doesn't matter whether you skip camps or not. Skipping leader camps will reduce the experience gained. So long as you kill every leader camp in the adventure, you'll get the max experience.

Recruit
    nice , cuz being able to skip some regular camps does helps a lot troops wise, Thanks Hobknocker

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    As Hobknocker has pretty much explained already about the adventures ? I would like to just add one thing...

In the multiplayer adv's, if you invite another player each player only get the xp for what they kill. Each player will get loot after adv is completed but the xp will be distributed to what each player kills in the adv. So...if you do lets say a 2 player and invite someone, you can either both kills camps and get the xp for what you kill along with the loot spots after complete, or you can invite someone to the adv JUST for the loot spot (charge for it if you want too) and have them attack a camp and get only 1 kill, which then you will get almost all the xp, and 2nd player will mainly only get the loot spot.

Hope that makes sense

Reply to Thread