Reply to Thread

Thread: refilling mines

Recruit

Question refilling mines

when i first started this game, i kept seeing the tip the said something about refilling your stone producers and i think others as well but i cant figure out how to do that so i dont keep tearing down my masons only to rebuild them in the same spot. can anyone please help me out here?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The way to refill a mine is to purchase refills from the trader, using gems, (Deposits category). Generally, unless you're buying a lot of gems, it's not worth spending them on refills, with the arguable (search Gold Production for all sorts of info on gold), exception of gold mines, (Golden Parrots).

Generally speaking, just let the mines deplete completely, and send your geologist back out to find that mine type again. And ignore the "tip" as it's really just a ploy to get you to expend your gems which might then encourage you to buy more gems - adding to BB's revenue stream for the game.

If you want to support the game via gem purchases, there are better ways to spend the gems than on mine refills. But that's a whole other thread, (also hashed to death, repeatedly).

Recruit
    thanks for the info, Hobknocker and believe me i wont hash this thread to death thats funny what you said at the end of your post

World
    Zeus
    You can and will get occasional mine refills through adventures, quests and login bonuses
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank You so much Hobknocker that was making me crazier than I already am :-D

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The stone and Marble masons do not need to be moved have the geologist find new deposit in the same spot. the only thing that needs to be rebuilt is the mine for the ore because they become depleted when they run out if ore. They are also rediscovered in the same spot but a new mine needs to be rebuilt. if you want them to last longer upgrade your geologist or spend gems on the deposit refill item in the gem market for the ore you want.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I've found that the easiest & CHEAPEST way is to just let the mines deplete completely & then send the Geologists out & they'll just find the deposits right back in the same place as before. The "repleneshing" of deposits, as stated above is just to have you spend gems. If for some reason, like a quest, you need to do it, then go ahead. Otherwise, just let them run down & find them again.

Reply to Thread