Poll: Which chat do youw ant to see as trade/Guild recruitment chat

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which chat do you want to be trade/guild recruitment chat?

World
    Zeus
    no, that is something I am still working on. But it would become a reportable offense.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm not sure how much it'd help but when I first joined, people told me global-7 was for trading and since then I've never seen people use it. I'm also not sure I'd like to see guild recruitment bunched up with trading. The guild interface + forum threads should serve as plenty of recruitment info for anyone wanting to join a guild.

Recruit
    Logically and in theory yes, it would seem that guild interface + forum thread would seem to be enough but it is not. There are still people who are under the impression that they are exceptions to following the rules regarding what they post in the chats. Really and in truth, what it will take is moderators. I have been told they are working on getting mods but it can't happen fast enough. I have to agree with Zuma's comments.. with all that goes on in global, I think trade requests should be lower on the priority list personally.

Recruit
    in all honnesty, you could sit there all day going over report's for spamming and not gain any leadway. ask any gm in other mmo's like wow. no offence intended, but no matter how great the idea is, you'll never be able to enforce it. just be thankful it's not filled with spam like wow.

Recruit
    Yeah, it needs to be a tabbed chat. You can free up a tab by ditching the whisper tab. It would be better if whispers were either routed through the mail system or appeared as a popup possibly via an icon around the avatar.

World
    Zeus
    +1
    To solve this "problem", we need chat in the trade tab (or new market interface) and a guild advert tab or the ads will continue in global. I like seeing the ads it global and often respond. It works. Changing to a different global penalizes those who are making deals from seeing what's going on in the main global tab. The ads aren't that bad.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I try my best to steer(like cows) people the best way, no matter what MrGrimm(Reaper) thinks. There is HELP for newbies. There is TRADE.
    Global-2 for announcements would be great. That saves G-1 for people who are just goofing around and want to pick on
    MrGrimm, bless his sweet heart

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It's going to take alot more than getting rid of trade/recruit spam in global to make global more ENJOYABLE! If spam is so annoying I'd hate to see what the rest of the stuff that makes global non-enjoyable is defined as. But, if we need to choose, I choose global-2, not that it really matters. If trade/recruit is going to be moved to another channel, pick a channel and let everyone know what channel it will be. Does it really matter if its 2,3,4,5,etc? Again, if I have to choose I choose global-2 I guess.

Reply to Thread