I am looking to sell 2 rounds of 50 ~ 75 baskets/day to someone who needs a reliable basket source. My previous buyer recently left the game, and I'd like to establish a steady, predictable, relationship with someone who:
a) needs 50 ~ 75 buildings buf'd twice daily,
b) can afford to pay the 600 ~ 900 coins daily, (baskets applied at 6g each), and
c) can provide a static list of buildings to buf.

I'm looking for someone who can say, "Buf these XX buildings," so that I can go off that list autonomously each time. I won't engage in dynamic, "Here's today's list," where the list changes each cycle. On the other hand, once we have a relationship established, I'm not going to hound you for payment the moment the bufs are on either. I'll commit to buf'ing your list of buildings, and sending you a bill via trades afterwards. You commit to the list, and accepting the trades the next time you're on. If you're going to be away from the game for a couple/few days, and want me to continue buf'ing, I'll happily do so & settle up with you upon your return. If you're not setup to have that much production going while you're away, I'll pause/reduce my bufs until you're back.

I'm in the US, Eastern time zone. I would buf between 6am and 8am, (usually by/around 7am), and again in the afternoon to evening. If you're interested, email me in game.

~Hobknocker