Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Building Queue Extension.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Building Queue Extension.

I'm all for making money, but 2,990 gems for a slot. Wow. Talk about making a new "feature" go away quickly. I'm not sure I follow the logic on the pricing structure, but maybe it will work out for you.

Gideonha
    I agree 2 new general or a que slot duh. And at the gem prices it is about 15$ in american for a slot....haha

Recruit
    oooh, this is a new feature. but what does it mean "Temporary Building Queue Slot" mean?? (Which only cost 60 Gems). is there a permanent ones?

World
    Zeus
    How long does the temporary queue slot last?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidasarmy View Post
    oooh, this is a new feature. but what does it mean "Temporary Building Queue Slot" mean?? (Which only cost 60 Gems). is there a permanent ones?
    Yea there's a permanent one, cost: 2990 gems

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Are you kidding me? 2990 for a permanent slot? I might pay 60 for one, but not 2990. I'm not going to pay 60 gems for a "temporary" one either. This IS stupid. If the Dev's didn't want us to use the slots, then they should have just left them off. Don't insult us with these over inflated prices. Would I like one or 2 more slots? Of course I would, but not at those prices. We've all been waiting for these and this is what we get! You need to rethink this - no is going to use them at those prices. I'm really disappointed in you guys!!

Recruit
    dang.... i think this feature is waaaayyy overpriced... i won't spend that much money on just a Building queue.. you know how many thing you can buy with 2900 gems and what you get in return is worth a lot more than those building queue

World
    Zeus
    Hate to break it to you guys, just as the overpriced veteran general is getting purchased, so are the building slots. Complaining will do you no good. We all told BB from the beginning that the pricing structure for gems was way off, but it didnt' change and folks got use to it.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Recruit
    (THE SUSNSET GUILD) KORNRULZ1/ (TOPIC:SLOTS) So......What are we to do? Get it handed to us! I mean, "FAIR", isn't even the word for it! How are we to obtain and maintain to constant flow of playability, with outrageous prices, like these? Please take the time to consider that, "MOST", can't and won't be able to use this feature...EVER....due to the excessively HIGH pricing. It would be appreciated if you all would bring this scale into a better price realm, to insure the enjoyment of this gaming feature, for everyone. Thank you, for your time and consideration.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    Hate to break it to you guys, just as the overpriced veteran general is getting purchased, so are the building slots. Complaining will do you no good. We all told BB from the beginning that the pricing structure for gems was way off, but it didnt' change and folks got use to it.
    Really? This is your response? So, let me ask you - do you think the pricing is fair? It's people like you with this type of attitude that will surely not get anything changed. Whether it gets changed or not is not the issue - it's not speaking up about. You have to at lest speak up about it. You never know what will happen. Having a defeatist attitude will surely not get anything changed.
    Last edited by Hondo; 05-16-12 at 10:00 am.

Reply to Thread