Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Building Queue Extension.

Soldier
    Reactions to new things
    First : wow thats cool.
    Second : it costs how much?? #$%#$% that
    Third : you know that isnt that much, i'll get that

Most stop at step 2, some go to step 3. This game makes money at step 3, so imo they are adding new things to get you to step 3.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I've probably spent close to $1,000 on the game so far, and I cannot envision spending 3k gems for a fourth building slot, or 60 gems to get a fourth slot for an hour. I may be an isolated case, or I may speak for many when I say they've badly misjudged the pricing for these items. I ~might~ spend 5 gems for a temporary slot if I was try to crank out some fields after an extended absence. But 60? No thank you.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    BB kept alluding to the additional slots in the building queue in past announcements of future features. Then when they finally add it, it is ridiculously overpriced. Will have to think about going on with this game...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ( SUNSET GUILD) I undersatand the need for significant pricing on this but as it has been stated over and over these prices are way too high. I don't like to complain about things like this because it is optional. however. calling this an option to most players is laughable. I don't see myself ever being able to use these extra slots, as well as most of my friends. Please consider what all of the PLAYERS are saying and adjust these prices.
    AND Thank you to all the other people who have gotten on to express your concderns rather than just accepting something that you have the chance of changing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The price that the company wants to charge for another queue slot is outrageous, i understand this is a business and they are here to make money, not to makes us happy, but this price is really abusive, and makes the people who can't afford to pay for that kind of upgrade in a great disadvantage against others, shame on you developers for letting your greed take over this great game.

Eddward.

World
    Zeus
    Come on now, not having extra building slots is definitely not enough of a disadvantage to make such a fuss over. It's a convenience feature. Sure, they could have made it cheaper, but it isn't something that you just have to have.

If anything you should complain about the 4999 gem cost of the 250 general, as not having that is most definitely a major disadvantage. Or the ridiculous price on things like copper deposits which makes them not worth buying from someone.

My adventure guides (250 General supported)

Recruit
    colin giblin of the sunset guild, I have not been playing that long and God knows I cant afford to purchase gems with real money but even if I could i certainly would not blow 3000 on a build slot. Like someone else posted you know what you could get with 3000 gems, alot!!!! hondo keep the coin

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    ... this is a business and they are here to make money, not to makes us happy ...
    Actually, good businesses know that they make more money from happy customers than unhappy customers. In fact, unless you have a monopoly, your unhappy customers tend to become ex-customers.

I'm not saying the price of these slots makes me so unhappy that I'll leave. I thought they were a dumb idea when I first heard about them and I'm sorry development time was spent on them when there are so many other things that could have received attention. But I find the pricing offensive, and eventually, if you offend me enough times ... I know where to find the door out of this place.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLong View Post
    How long does the temporary queue slot last?
    They last for 60 minutes. At least that's how long they lasted on the test server, as I haven't bought one on the live server.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If people are actually buying this, then they must be level 50. You can buy 31 noble houses for this amount or 4 building licenses. Would you rather have close to 1k more villagers or be able to build 40 more buildings or, add one more building to the building queue? The answer is...

I think maybe we price these things high to keep gem dealers from flooding the game with features they thought would sell high based on test server results. Me personally, I am waiting on the move building "feature". If it cost gems to move it, I may have to reconsider spending time on this.

The fun is wearing off as nickel and dime'n come into the mix.

Reply to Thread