Reply to Thread

Thread: The 'Fix' to Barracks and Provision house upgrades.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

The 'Fix' to Barracks and Provision house upgrades.

In the last patch it seems the game was 'fixed' so Provision house and Barracks now stop production while be upgraded like all other production buildings.

I'm wondering if the developers realise there was a reason for them to be exempt. Provision house is bad enough, I wont be running gold lines for the 24 hours its upgrading to level 4 and will be stopping production on several other lines, but going to level 5 is a full week... that will be really bad, I'm not sure I want to do that at all, even if I can gather the supplies.

Barracks however, is totally and utterly crazy to have stop production. 1 full week of not being able to do adventures while upgrading to 5? What is the point of playing that week?

Its not like we can build multiples of these buildings. Please reconsider this 'fix'.

Falien
    eep now i don't even want to upgrade them
    that seem very bad indeed

World
    Zeus
    This is the dumbest change I have seen. No reason for it nor announcement about it. A heck of a way to run an organization. I will just have to stay at a lvl 4 barracks because I want to keep running adventures.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'll keep fussing too, this came up during the trivia-question/answer session last night.

The mods came out and said they knew lots of people were upset, but this was how the game was originally intended.
    When lots of people (including me) continued to point out the unfairness to newer players, the response was "next question"

I hope everybody continues to complain, if they want us to actively play (and potentially buy gems), we shouldn't be shut out
    for a day or worse, a week.

Great for the older players who are already level 5, grossly unfair to everyone else

Keep complaining settlers!!

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    We are aware of this and have brought it up. Fingers crossed!

World
    Zeus
    Fingers must still be crossed. Nothing more has been heard about this.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Katealyst thanks for bringing it to their attention, it is appreciated. I really hope they do something about it, being effectively prevented in taking part of the experience gaining aspect of the game for a week due to no barracks would be horrid. I can't imagine how they would justify this if pvp was active!

Reply to Thread