Reply to Thread

Thread: I can not play the game

Richest2

I can not play the game

i tried pressing play like 10 times but cant play the game it always leaves like the loading deal

Soldier
    What browser are you using?
    What is your internet connection like?
    are you trying from a computer that is different then the one you normally use?
    While I have no idea what to suggest depending on the answers to these questions, i ask them because it seems to be more useful then saying 'its broken'
    [10:47] [FIRE] Creep: I'm a troll

Richest2
    its good now thanks

Recruit
    I have a problem similar to the OP. I created a account and logged into the game. Played for some hours, then, left the game. Now, when I go to the game page, it shows I am logged in as the name I created, Desdicado, and when I click 'Play' it goes to a loading screen, fills the loading bar, and that's as far as I can get. I've tried repeatedly with the same result.

Per the questions asked above, I'm using Firefox, connection is apparently good because all other sites respond normally, I'm using the same computer as that which I created the account from. Any ideas?

Richest2
    Desdicado i know what you mean i just retried and retried like 6 times and then it worked

World
    Zeus
    I'm having a problem also, the game loads but all my tabs are missing. i tried reloading 20 times already and keeps doing the same thing.

Recruit
    Same missing tabs problem here. Don't know what is going on. The news tab says no chat server found.

Recruit
    Same problem using a Mac running from google, usually loads after 1 or 2 refreshes, not tonight, on my mines that I've spend a ton on Gems for are going to go dry because I couldn't load them, cause I couldn't get on. UUUUrrrrggghhhh.

Reply to Thread