Reply to Thread

Thread: Veteran general

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Veteran general

Does anybody else think that BB really over values the veteran general??? $27 for the general (25$ for 4800 gems, 2$ for 200 to cover the gem cost of 4999) is outrageous in my opinion. If they actually posted the cost in dollars instead of gems who would be willing to pay $27!!!

Anybody else think that the price far outweighs the benefits one super general provides??

Soldier
    I firmly believe the veteran general is the single best item you can have. Would i pay that much, well no, since i am a free player, but i did save my coins and such to acquire one the first day i could and have no regrets.

The price is high, yes, but they do need enticements for players to buy gems.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    You can save by purchasing in bulk. Depending on the gem package(s) you buy, the Veteran costs anywhere from $49.74 (the 200 for $1.99 package), to $20.83 (the 24,000 for $99.99 package).

While the nearly $21 price tag is less expensive than the $27 price you noted, I will agree it's still an expensive item. But I tend to look at it this way: It's a buy once, benefit forever, kind of purchase. It's not a consumable, like a gold deposit, or resources, or whatever. So over time, as the Veteran saves you tens, then hundreds, then thousands of troops, your savings in time and resources will justify the up-front, one-time, cost of the Veteran.

Reply to Thread